Microsoft account/ xbox profile merge

Discus and support Microsoft account/ xbox profile merge in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son currently uses my Microsoft account for his xbox profile, ive now created him his own email address/ child account, is there a way I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mp_87, Oct 3, 2023.

1. Mp_87
    Mp_87 Guest

My son currently uses my Microsoft account for his xbox profile, ive now created him his own email address/ child account, is there a way I can transfer his xbox profile under my Microsoft account to his new one ive created?

Thanks

:)

Mp_87, Oct 3, 2023
  2. Mister Beep Win User

xd gta 5

Hey there xd gta 5!

For clarification, are you trying to merge two existing Xbox Live profiles? Unfortunately there is not a way to merge two different profiles. However, if you would like to move your Xbox Live profile to a different Microsoft Account, you can do so on your
    Xbox 360 console by following the steps on our
    Move Your Gamertag
    support page.

Post back and let us know that helps! :)
  3. Smwutches Win User

Two gamertags (two kids) on one Microsoft Account?

No. It's only possible to have 1 gamertag per Microsoft account and there is no way to transfer anything between profiles or merge profiles.
  4. DarlingCourt Win User

Merging profiles

I use xbox 360. However when I try to log in it says that the microsoft account is associated with a differency Xbox live profile. How do I switch to the correct profile, or merge the two?
  5. Smwutches Win User

New to Xbox 360 and Unable to Connect To Xbox Live

There is no way to merge accounts together. Live accounts and Xbox profiles would be the same thing.
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Move Xbox accounts between Microsoft accounts.

You cannot merge accounts or have multiple xbox adult profiles under one email account. One Xbox profile per MSA.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account/ xbox profile merge - Similar Threads - Microsoft account profile

2. Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somehow created a second xbox profile for the same microsoft account: Hey Guys, So i wanted to changed by primary email of my microsoft account, i did that and than i wanted to login into minecraft but instead of beginng logged in i got prompted a new gamer tag...
  3. Transfer xbox profile to another microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer xbox profile to another microsoft account?: I created an Xbox profile on my microsoft account for my 8 year old son to use to plays games. He is 13 now and I want to transfer the xbox profile to his microsoft account so that he doesn't lose...
  4. Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account but I never created one. There is no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account but I never created one. There is no...: Found an Xbox profile on my Microsoft account which I never created. It’s not linked to any subscription and no activity in last 3 months but it’s disturbing to having the profile on my account. I...
  5. Adding a new profile, but under the same Microsoft account. How do I do this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding a new profile, but under the same Microsoft account. How do I do this?: We're trying to set up a second console on our home with a new profile, but under the same Microsoft account. How do we get a new profile added? 0aeda16d-4f76-4041-8895-a2432aaacdec
  6. Combine old Xbox profile with different Microsoft account/email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Combine old Xbox profile with different Microsoft account/email address?: Hi All, Looking for ideas or suggestions on (combining, merging, or reassigning,) my original Xbox profile from an old Microsoft account/email address to my new Microsoft account/email address. I...
  7. Where can I delete my XBox Profile from my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I delete my XBox Profile from my Microsoft account: I would like to delete my XBox profile from my Microsoft account as I no longer have an XBox, I do not use the XBox app on Windows and do not intend to ever play XBox games again....
  8. Can I sign into a browser Microsoft sign-in with an account other than the profile account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I sign into a browser Microsoft sign-in with an account other than the profile account?: I have a preexisting Minecraft account linked to my grandfather's Microsoft account (I migrated when I didn't have my own account since I was too young to have one). Now I am trying to install...
  9. How to delete XBOX profile from my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to delete XBOX profile from my microsoft account: While trying to log in to the Minecraft website. It instantly created an Xbox account, which I do not need as I already have one on a different account. How do I remove this profile?...
  10. Can I add my gamer profile to my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I add my gamer profile to my Microsoft account?: When I play skate 3 on my Xbox series S I want to play on my old gamer profile, but I can't because my gamer profile is not linked to my Microsoft account. is there any way to link my gamer...