Microsoft account wont log in to ps4 minecraft

Discus and support Microsoft account wont log in to ps4 minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to sign in to my microsoft account the game would say that it cant log in to ps4 minecraft a398d553-b249-4c2c-966e-2e18ccb1e248 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CharlyNava03, Apr 4, 2020.

1. CharlyNava03
    CharlyNava03 Guest

When I try to sign in to my microsoft account the game would say that it cant log in to ps4 minecraft

:)

CharlyNava03, Apr 4, 2020
  2. KickSides Win User

Your microsoft account is different than your PS4 account.
  3. YVISCUNHA Win User

Hello I need more information to be able to help you.
  4. Zachary Coulson Win User

Signing into a Microsoft account on PS4 Minecraft

It wont work when i go back on ps4 Minecraft it said i had to sign in to microsoft account and i did but it wont work
  5. MindOfTim Win User

ps4 minecraft login problems

I didn't even know you could log into your Microsoft account on a playstation. Is it the same version of minecraft that you played last time you had logged the ps4 in with your minecraft account?
  6. EmmaThompson3 Win User

PS4 remote connect

Hi there

Have done the above but ps4 with a different account but Minecraft is not recognising the microsoft account when trying to log in.

Is there a way to reset this remote access to the original account used when setting up Minecraft please?

thanks
Thema:

1. Microsoft account wont log in to ps4 minecraft - Similar Threads - Microsoft account wont

2. My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    My ps5 wont connect to my microsoft account: Ive tried singing into a microsoft account to be able to play minecraft with my friends and it still doesnt work 0bd67b30-c47a-4565-91bb-2d6aee0d3253
  3. My paradox and microsoft account wont link

in XBoX on Windows
    My paradox and microsoft account wont link: so when i try to link them it says Something went wrong. ead08890-475d-4215-ad09-57230fc77011
  4. i put $15 in my childs account, now the microsoft store wont let him buy the pc game pass....

in XBoX Accessibility
    i put $15 in my childs account, now the microsoft store wont let him buy the pc game pass....: when my child tries to purchase the pc game pass it keep saying that parental approval is needed, but that they have no way to contact me and there are other ways like asking for it. the whole...
  5. Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account: I've been trying to connect my microsoft acount to my switch to save my purchases on minecraft but my purchases won't transfer over any help solving this issue would be nice...
  6. My account wont load on my xbox 360 after trying to load into microsoft edge.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account wont load on my xbox 360 after trying to load into microsoft edge.: So i tried to log into Microsoft edge on my Xbox 360 recently (2022) and since then I haven't been able to load that account on any Xbox 360. it still works on all my other systems i try it on...
  7. Microsoft basically just gave my account away to hackers and wont help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft basically just gave my account away to hackers and wont help: So i found out my other microsoft account had been hacked and when i tried changing the email back to mine they told me to wait 30 days, i told them so many times i was hacked but they tell me to...
  8. My minecraft launcher wont recognize my microsoft store account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft launcher wont recognize my microsoft store account: My minecraft launcher says that my microsoft store and launcher accounts must be the same. But they are the very same account. tried uninstalling and reinstalling both, launcher and store. tried...
  9. Trying to play MCC on steam, but it wont let me choose a different microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play MCC on steam, but it wont let me choose a different microsoft account: I've tried every step I can searching online and it wont fix it. Everytime I load my game it gives me the option to login to the email i used previously to play which I don't remember the details...
  10. Why wont my minecraft connect to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my minecraft connect to my microsoft account: Its on my Xbox so you would think it would but it won't let me go on marketplace and when I press the menu button it says "oops! Your Microsoft Account was disconnected." but i never disconnected...