Microsoft account with access to Minecraft has disappeared

Discus and support Microsoft account with access to Minecraft has disappeared in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I successfully migrated my Mojang account into a Microsoft account on the 8th of June 2022. I last played Minecraft about a year ago. Now today I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ulora, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Ulora
    Ulora Guest

I successfully migrated my Mojang account into a Microsoft account on the 8th of June 2022. I last played Minecraft about a year ago. Now today I tried to login in the Minecraft launcher, but the Microsoft login kept saying the account I used for Minecraft doesn't exist. I could login with another email but that account doesn't have Minecraft.

How can I recover my account?

:)

Ulora, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Ulora, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that when you log in to your Minecraft account it says that the Microsoft account does not exist, are you sure you have migrated the account correctly, do you have any email or proof that you did it correctly? Since when have you not logged in, 1 year?

There is an account recovery form but if it has been a year since you logged in (it is unknown since when you no longer have access to your account) so you may not be able to submit this form anyway I will leave you the link to below so you can at least try it.

Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

From what I understand, support cannot help you in this type of case to recover accounts, however you can contact them to obtain a little more information.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who try to help/guide other players to find the solution to the problems they are experiencing, however we do not belong to Microsoft, this means that we do not have access to the accounts or information of other players.

I hope you understand, if you have any other questions let me know. I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Wil Dvorak Win User

Microsoft Minecraft account profile has disappear

I migrated my Mojang account back when Microsoft first required that we do so. (May/June?) I do not have the original PIN email, because I didn't think I would need it. I've been using Minecraft since migrating, and the behavior I'm describing happened recently. (November 7th or 8th?)

I've tried resetting my Minecraft install (from System > Apps control panel) along with XBox app, and Microsoft Store. Along with un-/re-installing Minecraft (and Launcher). I would say the problem is not with the MInecraft Launcher but with my Microsoft Minecraft account -- my Minecraft Profile name has disappeared from my account.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Wii, you've migrated your Minecraft account to Microsoft, if yes there may have been a problem at the time of the migration, so the ideal is to contact Mojang support so they can help you.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data nor your account to know exactly what happened to Minecraft in your account or at the time of Migration.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

If I had a minecraft account I played on and had a lot of progress on multiple servers, then everything just disappeared and replaced with my xbox account name? What do I do

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

If your Minecraft account has been replaced with your Xbox account name, it's possible that your account has been migrated to a Microsoft account. This is a process that allows you to use a single account to sign in to multiple Microsoft services, including Minecraft.

To access your Minecraft account, you will need to sign in with your Microsoft account credentials. You can do this by visiting the Minecraft website and clicking on the "Sign In" button. From there, enter your Microsoft account email address and password to access your account.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account with access to Minecraft has disappeared - Similar Threads - Microsoft account access

2. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  3. How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I transfer access to minecraft from one microsoft account to another?: Hi I am trying to close one microsoft account but my minecraft is still linked to it and I would like to transfer it to another account is that possible I feel like I should at least be able to...
  4. My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it.: My Xbox account was disconnected from my Microsoft account, thus I can't access it. Without luck, I've tried changing my password, checking in with a Microsoft account on minecraft.net, and...
  5. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...: after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft. after afew days struggling with accessing the...
  6. My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My child can’t access money on Microsoft account to buy vbucks?: Hi can anyone help? In family safety app we’ve added money to our child’s account - it’s there in his wallet yet when he logs into Fortnite on xbox it keeps telling him to ask a parent I get the...
  7. can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't access my Minecraft account because of Microsoft account: i haven't played minecraft for a while so the launcher asked me to log in using microsoft account but after i did that the launcher just created a new account. the account with purchased minecraft...
  8. Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox/Microsoft account email changed randomly and I lost access to the account.: Around 8-9 years ago I lost access to my original Xbox account out of no where. When I try to log into it I can see that the email was changed to an email I never created. It is the email I had on...
  9. I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.: Hello, I have a problem, I cannot restore access to a newly created and somehow suspended Microsoft account. Makes you enter a phone number and then says that the number of attempts has been...
  10. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...