Microsoft account t doesn't register the money in my account as a valid payment

Discus and support Microsoft account t doesn't register the money in my account as a valid payment in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't I use the money on my account to buy a digital download of a game? I have put 40 dollars in now I can't use it what can I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BackupGorgon263, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Microsoft account t doesn't register the money in my account as a valid payment

Why can't I use the money on my account to buy a digital download of a game? I have put 40 dollars in now I can't use it what can I do

:)

BackupGorgon263, Sep 7, 2016
  2. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Error when I try to change my Microsoft account

Ah, but is it valid as a Microsoft Account? Did you register it at
    Microsoft account so it became a Microsoft Account ?

VibroPlex, Sep 7, 2016
  3. [URGENT HELP] 2 Billing Errors!

Have you tried using a different payment method other than this card and Paypal? With Paypal, does your account information match that of your Xbox LIVE account? Does it either have a valid credit card or positive money balance on it (attached bank account
    may not register).

Mister Gwyther, Sep 7, 2016
  4. Microsoft account t doesn't register the money in my account as a valid payment

Hi,

You should be able to use your Microsoft Account currency for Xbox games in the Store on the Xbox App. Can you check and verify that your Microsoft Account is showing you have $40 on your account here:

account.microsoft.com

Please make sure you are using the same account for the Xbox App. Also, if you would like to try and purchase the game on Xbox.com from the store here to see if it allows you:
    www.xbox.com/.../xbox-store

Alliance United, Sep 10, 2016
  5. Galaxyload
    Galaxyload Guest
    This is ridiculous... It won't even allow me to enter my cc information... I do over and over again and it never shows up in payment options... The incompetence on Microsoft's part is enfuriating.

Galaxyload, Sep 16, 2016
  6. Galaxyload
    Galaxyload Guest
    Can we get someone in here besides Alliance United who actually has a clue?

Galaxyload, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft account t doesn't register the money in my account as a valid payment