Microsoft account set up to play mincraft

Discus and support Microsoft account set up to play mincraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft account is us set up in a way I can't play realms, this is includes my account as well as child's account. I have used Xbox family app and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SimplyWilde, Dec 19, 2022.

1. SimplyWilde
    SimplyWilde Guest

Microsoft account is us set up in a way I can't play realms, this is includes my account as well as child's account. I have used Xbox family app and turned everything to allow but still no luck.

:)

SimplyWilde, Dec 19, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the detailed information and you’re on Xbox console, correct? Can you please let me know what subscription you have?

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi SimplyWilde, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please check and validate your settings by signing in to https://account.xbox.com/settings? If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then ask the organizer account to sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot.

If that still didn't work, are you on Xbox or PC? Because if you're on Xbox you need to have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription.

[​IMG]
  4. SimplyWilde Win User

I have a Xbox Game Pass and for Minecraft the child account has the realm plus 2 users.
  5. SimplyWilde Win User

I'm also paying for a realm for the child account that we used to use. His friends are still able to access it just not us
  6. Francia J. Win User

Is this Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Game Pass for Console?
Thema:

1. Microsoft account set up to play mincraft - Similar Threads - Microsoft account set

2. Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5: We are getting this message : Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.... Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer...etc. My son is trying to...
  3. I have a microsoft account and have set up a new xbox in my name but my child cant use his...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a microsoft account and have set up a new xbox in my name but my child cant use his...: I have a microsoft account and have set up a new xbox for my child for xmas but he cant use his headset to talk to friends why is this? 01ac49d7-7f8b-42bc-9b68-95c805540615
  4. I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...: Hi I bought 13,500 x 12 orders of Vbucks but upon opening My XSS Fortnite account I only received 7 orders that updated on My fortnite wallet there is still a remaining total of 5 orders....
  5. Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings: Hi. The multiplayer and Realms buttons are greyed out, and I receive an error message stating that I need to enable multiplayer in my Microsoft account. I have already done this, but the problem...
  6. I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change...: I can't add friends on Xbox because of how my Microsoft account is set up, how do I change my safety settings to allow Multiplayer? aac85b88-851a-425c-8210-36a834a62284
  7. Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings.: I can't play Minecraft multiplayer because its disabled. 1. My birthdate is over 18 2. I have changed all of it to allow in XBOX privacy & online safety 3. And i dont think im in a Microsoft...
  8. Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set...: Hello, Long-time Xbox user and Minecraft player. We are using Xbox Family to manage child accounts. Both of my children have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription. Both are playing on Xbox One....
  9. "Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" (Minecraft): Hi, I've recently recovered my old Mojang account, but I cannot access anything other than single player. We have tried accessing family settings, but after enabling everything and removing my...
  10. I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work: I can't play minecraft multiplayer even after enabling my microsoft account settings. I can't find the NAT settings in my xbox app, so i don't know if there is any error messages. I downloaded the...