microsoft account recovery form questions.

Discus and support microsoft account recovery form questions. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I own more than one xbox x's and i wonder which console id it wants me to enter, my home console or the one i play on the most? also is a xbox game... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by onetwothreefourfive12345, Oct 17, 2023.

1. microsoft account recovery form questions.

I own more than one xbox x's and i wonder which console id it wants me to enter, my home console or the one i play on the most?

also is a xbox game pass considered a subsription to microsoft or xbox?

:)

onetwothreefourfive12345, Oct 17, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Try entering your Home Xbox's console ID first. If that doesn't work, try the other console ID.

Game Pass is an Xbox subscription; technically, it's also considered a Microsoft subscription.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. bowski477 Win User

My Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. I had all my games in that account.

4. bowski477 Win User

I got scammed and lost my microsoft and minecraft account

5. Mistress Sara Win User

If you can help me I'll sell you my soul

6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hacked Account | 8 Days No Response from MS

You would need to wait Microsoft response. I'm not a Microsoft employee so I cannot say if you will recover your son's account or not. Only Microsoft employees review your answers.

The recovery form is the only recourse if the account does not have any alternative email address or phone number associated with it.

The questions asked by the Microsoft chat agent are almost the same as the recovery form.

You can try the recovery form more times. But it can take a few days until you receive a reply.
Thema:

1. microsoft account recovery form questions. - Similar Threads - microsoft account recovery

2. Microsoft account recovery is awfull.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account recovery is awfull.: I've currently had my account hacked and the account recovery seems pointless I give all the information that is true to MY account but still don't regain It like how much more obvious do I have...
  3. Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?: I was recently hacked by participating in a fake verification form where I entered my code. My main Microsoft account was stolen and all of the sign-in information was changed including my email...
  4. Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsofts Account Recovery Process is not keeping up with the times.: Recently my son was phish through discord and had his Microsoft Account immediately hijacked. Although he had two step verification on, he did not have additional MFA protection, however I don't...
  5. I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.: I need help quickly! I have been trying to recover my account that I lost access to about a year ago for months now, and get the same outcome every time. Every time I try to do the recovery form...
  6. Xbox account all but bricked after "Recovery" from microsoft support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account all but bricked after "Recovery" from microsoft support: I'd like to explain that until recently I've not been active on my Xbox except for the occasional movie, Hense why I'm only bring up my issue months after I recovered the account. Yes, it pissed...
  7. Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work: Hi there! My boyfriend’s Microsoft account is blocked, even after attempting account recovery multiple times he can not access to change his password. The text reads: account has been blocked...
  8. I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Microsoft live account. I have submitted account recovery requests...: Soooo I am lacked out of my Microsoft account (email). I have tried submitting multiple account recovery requests unsuccessfully. I have Xbox live, I'm paying for his at the moment and can't...
  9. I have two Microsoft accounts with the same email. Password recovery resets wrong account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have two Microsoft accounts with the same email. Password recovery resets wrong account.: When I try to recover the password, it resets the password of the wrong account, what can I do? I have the usernames of both accounts if that helps. 21bf2768-f6c9-4a7d-bd6c-4244a56ff670
  10. Account Recovery for accounts in a Microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery for accounts in a Microsoft family: Backstory: A hacker stole my sons Epic Games account, as he had some very rare skins for Fortnight. In the process his Microsoft account was locked due to suspicious activity. We have been trying...