Microsoft account page keeps refreshing

Discus and support Microsoft account page keeps refreshing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to cancel my xbox game pass subscription from the website and for multiple days now the page keeps constantly refreshing and therefore i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alex Xoul, Dec 19, 2023.

1. Alex Xoul
    Alex Xoul Guest

I am trying to cancel my xbox game pass subscription from the website and for multiple days now the page keeps constantly refreshing and therefore i cant cancel my subscription. I have tried clearing cookies and cache, logging in private mode, logging from another browser, logging from another account, logging from another device, logging from another city and still the same problem persists so i cant cancel my subscription and i if i wont cancel in the next 2 days i will be automatically billed for another month.

:)

Alex Xoul, Dec 19, 2023
  2. Alex Xoul Win User

Unfortunately i get an error when i give them my phone to call and it stops doing anything after i ask for someone to chat with. Microsoft support sucks i guess
  3. Vanessaez Win User

Hello again Alex, I'm glad to hear you're okay.

They probably have excess calls beyond their capacity and that's why they can't answer you. I recommend that you try again later.

Sincerely.
    Vanessa.
  4. Vanessaez Win User

Hello Alex, my name is Vanessa, I am happy to help you today.

Seeing that you have tried everything to try to cancel your game pass and you have not been able to do it despite having done everything you have said, then I recommend that you contact Microsoft support, to see if they can tell you something. regard. There are currently issues with some Xbox services, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Please note that this is a public community forum, so we are gamers like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, which means we do not have access to any user accounts or information.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Account Microsoft page keeps refreshing and unable to redeem code

Hi Itaiw_124, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please verify that your browser is not preventing a login pop-up from the Microsoft site.

Attempt to access the site using an alternative browser or enable your browser's incognito/InPrivate mode.

Additionally, ensure that you clear your browser cache and cookies.

Let me know if it works!
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

my microsoft account web page keeps itself refreshing.

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Kindly try to disable your VPN or any Proxy servers. This could be an issue with your network.

In regards to renewing your subscription, I highly recommend you reach out to Xbox Support for further assistance as they can renew your subscription using your payment method on their end on your behalf. Here's how to contact them:

Chat Support:

> Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
    > Click on the "Contact Us" button in the right of the screen.
    > Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.
    > Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    > Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

For Callback Support:

> Select Xbox One
    > Select See more options then subscription changes
    > Select Show Contact options
    > Select Request a call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives a request for a call from support as a contact option.

If you're unable to contact them, try again at a later time. You may also check these links for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-support/988332e4-631f-457c-8bc8-210e7a19be37

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ive-chat/b75d470e-8c19-4399-bcc9-e6e0bc2ec2fd

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept it as an answer, thank you so much. Stay cool and have a great day!

Best regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. Microsoft account page keeps refreshing - Similar Threads - Microsoft account page

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. my microsoft account web page keeps itself refreshing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account web page keeps itself refreshing.: My microsoft account web page keeps itself refreshing. I can not renew my subscriptions and payment methots. I tried with 3 different computers and 5 different browsers.(private modes included)....
  4. when i go on my microsoft account and go to my xbox account it brings me to a page that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i go on my microsoft account and go to my xbox account it brings me to a page that...: when i go on my microsoft accountand go to the button your info and then go doun to my xbox profile i click the button and it redirects me to a xbox page but when i click the sign in button it...
  5. Migrating from Minecraft to Microsoft account and keep receiving an error page

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating from Minecraft to Microsoft account and keep receiving an error page: I am trying to migrate my Minecraft account to a Microsoft account. After confirming my email address I am prompted to start step 2, which is to create a Microsoft account with the email. However,...
  6. When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to login with my Microsoft account it read direct me to the original page where...: When I try to login my account it goes to the Microsoft link and says sign in and then it takes me to the continue link then where I press continue it read direct me to the same page...
  7. xbox app billing info page locks me to US when im not in the US and the Microsoft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app billing info page locks me to US when im not in the US and the Microsoft account...: So I wanted to try out game pass for PC I click join for $1 and it shows me window with request to with my email with UNITED STATES next to is and "add profile address" button so I click next and...
  8. Delink EA account from Microsoft account page

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delink EA account from Microsoft account page: Could Microsoft PLEASE make an option to delink an EA account from your Microsoft/Xbox account page. There are plenty of people like myself that can’t log in to EA for various reasons (Mine is a...
  9. I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE !

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE !: I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE ! f9afab43-743c-4be0-8c0a-6f379a6de694
  10. Microsoft Account Page Incompatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account Page Incompatibility: Two nights ago I discovered an issue when I was using Bing and Bing Rewards on the Internet Explorer app on my Xbox 360: when I tried to go to my Bing profile (now lumped together in the Microsoft...