Microsoft Account on Minecraft is no longer giving me access to Java Edition

Discus and support Microsoft Account on Minecraft is no longer giving me access to Java Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have bought Minecraft very long time ago (>5y). Migrate from mojang account to microsoft account and played without any problem beginning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David7603, Jul 29, 2022.

1. David7603
    David7603 Guest

Hello,

I have bought Minecraft very long time ago (>5y). Migrate from mojang account to microsoft account and played without any problem beginning the year...

Tried again to play and I can now only play the Demo Version. Checked if I have still the family sharing stuff as begin of this year a tried couple of months the Xboss pass.... I hope it's not because that I stopped the Xbox pass that the game Minecraft is no longer working.

anybody with an advise? thx a lot. If not how can I introduce a customer complaint. I found nowhere the proof that I had the game minecraft .... only a successful migration mail of former account to the new microsoft account

'Your Mojang account has successfully been migrated to a Microsoft account.'

:)

David7603, Jul 29, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, David7603. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I'm sorry about this situation. Usually this is just an issue with the launcher not syncing correctly. Would you please check if the Minecraft website (https://www.minecraft.net) shows that you own Minecraft Java Edition when you sign in to it with your Microsoft account?

Waiting for your reply.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Mojang Account Recovery

Hi Tekk274, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

If you’ve missed your chance to migrate, you no longer have access to your Java Edition account or Minecraft: Java Edition. To continue playing Minecraft, you will have to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition using a Microsoft account.

Please, take a look here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/19633473939981

I hope this helps.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Minecraft says I need to purchase the full version even though I own the game.

Hi Joseph, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Did you migrate your account?

If you’ve missed your chance to migrate, you no longer have access to your Java Edition account or Minecraft: Java Edition. To continue playing Minecraft, you will have to buy Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition using a Microsoft account.

I hope this helps.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Access to Minecraft Java Edition post migration

Hi OlaHenriksen, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

I hope this helps.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How Am I Supposed To Get My Minecraft Account Back!!

Hi PrecioussGaming, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account on Minecraft is no longer giving me access to Java Edition - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account Minecraft

2. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  3. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  4. Minecraft account removed from microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft account removed from microsoft account: As of today, I was signed out of the official minecraft launcher AND multiMC. Signing in to both mojang and my microsoft account in my browser, it is showing I do not even own the game? I have...
  5. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  6. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  7. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  8. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  9. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  10. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...