Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition

Discus and support Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought minecraft a long time ago and migrated my account on June 30th 2022, but when I tried to log back into my minecraft account through microsoft,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Seb Liu, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Seb Liu
    Seb Liu Guest

I bought minecraft a long time ago and migrated my account on June 30th 2022, but when I tried to log back into my minecraft account through microsoft, it forced me to create a new xbox gamer tag and I no longer have access to the game, is there a way to recover my account? I did migrate it way before the deadline, why is the game no longer tied to my account?

:)

Seb Liu, Oct 12, 2023
  2. Kinglez Win User

My account was charged for game pass for pc and it says i have it but i cant play Minecraft Java

As previously noted. Microsoft owns Minecraft, however Minecraft Java is not a Microsoft or Xbox game. The PC equivalent is “Minecraft Windows 10 edition” the Java version is a separate game not part of Minecraft bedrock, their-for not cross play with other devices.

Xbox owns W10 edition not Java edition
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Mojang Post-Migration Error

Hello, my name is Oskayra I am independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Unfortunately, the deadline for migrating your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account with entitlement to Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Bedrock Edition has passed. The migration process was open until May 10, 2023, and accounts that were not migrated by then are no longer eligible for the free Java Edition entitlement.

If you purchased Minecraft before the migration deadline, you will still be able to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. However, you will no longer be able to claim a free copy of Minecraft: Java Edition.

If you are still interested in playing Minecraft: Java Edition, you will need to purchase it separately from the Microsoft Store.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. Arsalan_824 Win User

Minecraft Java asks me to buy again.

Hi Fernando,

I have tried this already and it does not work.

The problem is that when Iog into microsoft and look at my owned games, it appears that my microsoft account does not own minecraft java edition and only owns the bedrock edition, even though i've been playing Java edition on it daily up till now.

Thanks.
  5. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Hi Seb! I'm more than happy to help you out!

For you to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft account was migrated, please sign in all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com then go to Payment and Billing > Order History.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft/Java transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft launcher.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  6. victor ‎‎ Win User

I'm being asked to buy Minecraft: Java and Bedrock edition although I have already owned Bedrock for years and I have Java on my laptop.

The Xbox edition of Minecraft in the screenshot is still the Bedrock edition, is it not? I should have access to Java through owning the Bedrock edition, and I don't understand why I wouldn't be able to play it if I played Java in the past with my Microsoft account without having to buy Java.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition - Similar Threads - Microsoft account longer

2. Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Because my Microsoft account disconnected from minecraft on ps4 and I no longer have his...: Pq a minha conta da microsoft desvonectou do minecreft do ps4 e eu não tenho mais o email dele para conectar novamente 5953548b-f5f6-43e8-82c7-5556cddca07e
  3. My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back?: My Microsoft account was hacked, it no longer says it exists, is there anyways to get it back? I also want to let you know that it was tied with my Minecraft Java account, so is it possible to get...
  4. My Google account is no longer linked to my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Google account is no longer linked to my Microsoft account.: My microsoft account has been hacked about a month or two ago, and I have been trying to get it back but i just can't anymore. The hacker removed my security things, changed my password, unlinked...
  5. Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...: Basicly when I sign in with my microsoft account that I know I purchased the game with and it was connected with my minecraft account It says I need to buy the game or that I do not own it. I am...
  6. Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.: My microsoft account which was used to sign in to minecraft was deleted by Malware. The virus is gone now but the account is non-existant. I can no longer log into minecraft. I have used the same...
  7. I had minecraft linked to this microsoft account but I no longer have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had minecraft linked to this microsoft account but I no longer have it: When I try to log in in minecraft it says I no longer own it. I was hacked some months ago and maybe that's way I no longer have access to my microsoft account either that or microsoft themselves...
  8. Microsoft account is tied to an old email that no longer exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account is tied to an old email that no longer exists: Hello, My Microsoft account is tied to an old email that no longer exists, I have tried the recovery through another email many many many times and it continuously says I have not provided enough...
  9. My Microsoft account has been hacked and I can no longer sign into my account. How can I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been hacked and I can no longer sign into my account. How can I...: I believe my brother may have clicked a link sent by a user on Xbox that gave control to our Microsoft account. I believe that this person may have changed the email address registered to the...
  10. How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...: I am currently trying to disconnect my Microsoft Account from my PS5 minecraft, and when I try to log in with a new email, either nothing happens and makes me log-in again or it says there's...