Microsoft account logged off Minecraft on switch and now there's a different Xbox live user...

Discus and support Microsoft account logged off Minecraft on switch and now there's a different Xbox live user... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My brother plays Minecraft on his switch and was logged in and was connected to all of his friends. His Microsoft account was recently logged out and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AshlynClark1, May 18, 2020.

1. AshlynClark1
    AshlynClark1 Guest

Microsoft account logged off Minecraft on switch and now there's a different Xbox live user...

My brother plays Minecraft on his switch and was logged in and was connected to all of his friends. His Microsoft account was recently logged out and he couldn't log back in unless he reset the password. After doing that and finally logging back in he
    had a different user name on Xbox live and he was disconnected from his friends and his skins were lost. This all happened after his parental controls were changed on his switch, though I don't know if that's connected or not.

Has anyone had this issue that can help?

:)

AshlynClark1, May 18, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft login

Hi Eco,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on log in for Minecraft. You should be able to log into all Minecraft on many different platforms with your Microsoft account. As Cross play requires a Microsoft account.

Cross-platform play available on Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, and Windows 10. Cross-play requires
    Microsoft account. Xbox Live Gold required for online multiplayer on Xbox One. PlayStation Plus Membership required for online multiplayer on Playstation 4. Nintendo Switch Online membership required for online multiplayer on Nintendo Switch.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Maria Ana clarisseIn Win User

Minecraft login

Hi Eco,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on log in for Minecraft. You should be able to log into all Minecraft on many different platforms with your Microsoft account. As Cross play requires a Microsoft account.

Cross-platform play available on Xbox One, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, and Windows 10. Cross-play requires
    Microsoft account. Xbox Live Gold required for online multiplayer on Xbox One. PlayStation Plus Membership required for online multiplayer on Playstation 4. Nintendo Switch Online membership required for online multiplayer on Nintendo Switch.

Thanks,

Brad
    its not work :(
  4. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
  5. Bronson Edgar Win User

Why won’t minecraft let me sign into Microsoft

HI,

I previously had Minecraft on a xbox 1 and was logged into my Microsoft account on xbox. However, I have now switched to ps4 and it will not let me sign in because my account is logged onto my xbox, how can I fix this?
  6. Mathias Sandhofer Win User

Can't change Microsoft accounts on Nintendo switch.

Hi Georges,

thank you for your answer. I disagree. The problem is with a Microsoft account within minecraft. The issue is definitely with Microsoft.

In Minecraft on switch there is a button to logout from Minecraft. When you login again, the authentication of the first Microsoft account which was logged into is prompted. There is no possibility to change the Microsoft account.

There is an additional button "Delete Microsoft account login data". If this is pressed you are asked, if you are sure. If you press yes, nothing happens. Nothing has changed with login either.

Can you help us, please?

Issue is, I connected the Switch Minecraft version with my adult Microsoft account. Now my son is old enough and I want, that he logs into the switch with his own account. But I cannot change the Microsoft login account of switch minecraft. :-(

Best

Mathias
Thema:

1. Microsoft account logged off Minecraft on switch and now there's a different Xbox live user... - Similar Threads - Microsoft account logged

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  4. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  5. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  6. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  7. I cannot log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my Microsoft account: I cannot log into my Microsoft account after logging out of a different one 3972fdb7-6a66-4f8a-b1c4-90f1b1429de8
  8. How do I log into my microsoft account on my playstation?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into my microsoft account on my playstation?: When I try play minecraft online multiplayer and sign into minecraft with my microsoft account I go through the remote play steps and when I get past the login stage it sends me to an Xbox create...
  9. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  10. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...