Microsoft account linked to psn hacked and seemingly deleted preventing online usage

Discus and support Microsoft account linked to psn hacked and seemingly deleted preventing online usage in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The account was deleted some time ago, it was hacked and I lost all connection to it, but this account was linked to my ps4, now when I try to access... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WesUrMailman, Sep 25, 2023.

1. WesUrMailman
    WesUrMailman Guest

Microsoft account linked to psn hacked and seemingly deleted preventing online usage

The account was deleted some time ago, it was hacked and I lost all connection to it, but this account was linked to my ps4, now when I try to access minecraft using the QR menu, I follow the steps but get followed by an error message saying to login to the account I have connected. That account is gone and will remain gone so what am I supposed to do?

I can't make a new account either because I only have one account under ps plus.

:)

WesUrMailman, Sep 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account being compromised. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Deleting a Microsoft account permanently would require 60 days of waiting to complete the process. Chances are, that your Microsoft account is still not deleted by the hacker.

In order to recover your Microsoft account, kindly follow the interactive tool using the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

i deleted my gmail account but minecraft ps4 still thinks it exists

If you linked this deleted gmail account (that was your Microsoft account) to your PSN account, it cannot be unlinked.

If you recover this gmail account you can actually unlink it from your PSN account, but once you link a Microsoft account to a PSN account, you cannot link any other Microsoft account to it. Only the original one can be linked again.

I'm sorry about that and I hope you understand.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

I need help deleting a Microsoft account off my Minecraft on my playstation 4.

Hello, Parker L. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Unfortunately, deleting the Microsoft account doesn't mean that you will be able to link a different Microsoft account to your PSN account. The linking process is permanent regardless of what happens to the Microsoft account.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Gold Family Pack for retail?

No the hacking community has yet to decrypt the 128 bit encryption protecting the credit number preventing 12 numbers to be visible

even the psn hacking incident proved that

Does the 1200 dollars from ms show up on your billing.microsoft.com on your live account if not then the leak isn't your account

If you look at your own account only 4 numbers are visible are you sure your creditcard isn't linked to other sites
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

linked microsoft and PSN account

You will need to remember the information to access the account on your playstation
Thema:

1. Microsoft account linked to psn hacked and seemingly deleted preventing online usage - Similar Threads - Microsoft account linked

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  4. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  5. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  6. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  7. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2
  8. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  9. Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?: Sorry, not Xbox but I don't know what microsoft account is linked to my PSN account and I can't make a new one. There's only one account I can think of that I could have linked but I keep getting...
  10. Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account: I have Just linked my Microsoft account to my sons nintendo switch so he could join his friends on minecraft, but when singed in there's a linked xbox live account that has never belonged to me!...