Microsoft account link on PS4 Minecraft not working says account already linked and it’s a...

Discus and support Microsoft account link on PS4 Minecraft not working says account already linked and it’s a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying with multiple accounts and every time i create one it says thats its already been linked to a ps4 which isn’t true because i just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by codyhicks01, Apr 27, 2020.

1. codyhicks01
    codyhicks01 Guest

Microsoft account link on PS4 Minecraft not working says account already linked and it’s a...

I have been trying with multiple accounts and every time i create one it says thats its already been linked to a ps4 which isn’t true because i just made it due to my original account every time i link it then the game just crashes.

:)

codyhicks01, Apr 27, 2020
  2. A Matt K Win User

Microsoft account link on PS4 Minecraft not working says account already linked and it’s a new account

3. John236415 Win User

Finding out what Playstation Network account a Microsoft account is linked to for Minecraft.

Hi

This is to unlink an account that has already been linked to a PS4. The issue i'm having is I can't link my Microsoft account in the first place to PS4 as it says my Microsoft account is already linked to a different PS4, however I can't seem to find anyway
    to find out which PS4 account it is linked to, so I can delete that link.
  4. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
  5. BraydonAces2009 Win User

Minecraft PS4 account already linked

Hello Alex,

I logged a support ticket with Minecraft through minecraft.net

Im not sure if Microsoft support will be able to assist if i dont know what the offending account is or who it belongs to?
  6. alexroboticyt Win User

Minecraft PS4 account already linked

Hi there,

You've had a live chat with Microsoft support? Is that what you mean by ticket?

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Microsoft account link on PS4 Minecraft not working says account already linked and it’s a... - Similar Threads - Microsoft account link

2. Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Got this pop when linking my PlayStation to my Microsoft account: It’s call oauth and I downloaded it I do not know what it is 65e338aa-ffde-4571-a97f-664fa97ee7db
  3. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  4. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  5. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  6. Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to login to microsoft account from microsoft.com/link: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.5218d017.1704853901.b5600bae is the error code I get when I try to login into my microsoft account on a program that uses...
  7. so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    so we have 2 minecraft accounts with alot of data linked to same microsoft account and 1...: how do i fix it anything might help us c8247568-5ee8-44f6-b71c-8509d20456c2
  8. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  9. Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Which microsoft account is linked to my PSN?: Sorry, not Xbox but I don't know what microsoft account is linked to my PSN account and I can't make a new one. There's only one account I can think of that I could have linked but I keep getting...
  10. Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown account linked to my Microsoft account: I have Just linked my Microsoft account to my sons nintendo switch so he could join his friends on minecraft, but when singed in there's a linked xbox live account that has never belonged to me!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Minecraft this account is already associated

2. minecraft ps4 account already linked