Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work

Discus and support Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there! My boyfriend’s Microsoft account is blocked, even after attempting account recovery multiple times he can not access to change his password.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Magali Bil, Nov 7, 2023.

1. Magali Bil
    Magali Bil Guest

Hi there!

My boyfriend’s Microsoft account is blocked, even after attempting account recovery multiple times he can not access to change his password. The text reads: account has been blocked temporarily, likely due to multiple incorrect log in attempts.

His account is very old, as is the linked email address he doesn’t have access to any longer. It’s also linked to his Xbox account, so for sentimental reasons and his Xbox environment he really wants to access his account again. He also has an Xbox subscription he can’t currently access or make use of, which adds to the problem.

It would be great if someone could review this case with him. Happy to provide more information where necessary. Thank you so much in advance!

:)

Magali Bil, Nov 7, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Magali B, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry this happened with your boyfriend's Microsoft account, did you mention that the account recovery form doesn't work? You could fill it out again with some recommendations that I am going to give you below.

- Enter only the information that you know is currently present on the account.
    - If any account information has been removed (such as a phone number or debit card), do not include it on the form, just omit it.

Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

From what I understand, support cannot help recover accounts but you can still try to contact them so they can provide you with better help.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to help and guide other players. This means that we do not have access to other accounts or access to other users' information.

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will gladly continue to help you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. AnTsMoOrE Win User

Error 80151103

It's not microsofts fault, it's yours. Before you do anything you need to get your account un-blocked by windows.

Go into a chat with microsoft and make them send you a link to the account recovery page.

That's what I did and it worked...
  4. Rostom L Win User

My minecraft account just got hacked and they changed the email and password of my account, how do I get it back?

Please instead use that email address as the account you're trying to get back into in filling out the account recovery form.

Try to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr.
    For more tips about the recovery form, check the link here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  5. jpolo1224 Win User

Cannot log into Xbox live because of two factor authentication. I have an old Xbox live account I am trying to sign into, however I cannot. Can I please have help?

Yeah it doesn’t let me add a third verification option. It only sends me to account recovery which doesn’t work thanks to 2FA. Just curious if you guys can’t help then who can? I’ve tried Microsoft support and they also sent me to account recovery. I haven’t been able to get on the phone with them since when I call or try to get access to a call it says that texts and calls aren’t supported for this issue. Is there any way this can be solved? I just want to re-gain access to an old account.
  6. AlexanderMossberg Win User

Xbox app i phone 8

Is doesn’t work for me how to a

recovery form?
Thema:

1. Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work - Similar Threads - Microsoft account blocked

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  5. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  6. Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite: Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite, launched through steam but it still asks for a microsoft account. I Emptied the cache in the appdata folder, changed my password, i've been looking...
  7. Microsoft account blocked but not given a reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account blocked but not given a reason: My Microsoft account was hacked and someone charged money to my Skype account to make international calls and my bank automatically blocked the purchases because they were seen as fraudulent. I...
  8. Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.: Error message: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. i tried filling in a form to recover the account, but some questions i dont...
  9. How can I block password change requests to my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I block password change requests to my Microsoft account?: Hello. These past few weeks, I have been recieving single-use codes to my secondary email address almost every day. I have recieved 5 just today. This implies someone has my Microsoft email...
  10. My microsoft accounts got blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft accounts got blocked: [img] Dear support, my microsoft account got blocked it says to go on this website as you can see on the image and i go into that website and fill up 3 or 4 times the form but its been like 6 or...