Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover?

Discus and support Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello My microsoft account was taken. The email was switched and the number was deleted. I have no other way to sign in that Microsoft is asking for to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ETHAN PADILLA, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover?

Hello My microsoft account was taken. The email was switched and the number was deleted. I have no other way to sign in that Microsoft is asking for to get it back. Is there any other sign of hope to recover it? My authenticator app was also linked to the hacked account what can I do about that? All i know is what email it was switched to.

:)

ETHAN PADILLA, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi ETHAN P, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that someone stole your account. I know how frustrating it can be when this happens. Let's say that the only alternative you have at this moment is to submit the account recovery form (If your information was deleted or if there is an active two-step verification, unfortunately it cannot be recovered), I have also been through this situation, so I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Please note that this is a Microsoft public forum, where we are gamers like you trying to guide/help other gamers solve basic problems they are having, this means we are not Microsoft employees.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/50d0d753-c765-4478-933f-8e005c780dd0

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I got my Xbox account hacked

The problem is with the account recovery solution is that I have too type in the Microsoft account I want too recover. How am I suppose too do that if I don’t know it or anyone else does. All I know is Xbox account that I want too recover and that it but I need too know the email address too recover and I dno how on my end too do that.
    Then there's nothing else you can do unfortunately
  4. WattyNuela Win User

My Xbox and Microsoft account got deleted.

Hi Swdecay, based on all this information.
    I'm afraid to say that it seems your account has been compromised, and the hacker managed to change the email address associated with this account.

You can try to recover it by following the suggestions provided in the Microsoft interactive guide below:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  5. WattyNuela Win User

We couldn't find an account with that username. Try another, or get a new Microsoft account.

Hi Gagan, based on all the information on the post.
    I'm afraid to say that it seems your account has been compromised and the hacker managed to change the email address associated with this account.

You can try to recover it by following the suggestions provided in the Microsoft interactive guide below:

6. WattyNuela Win User

Why can’t I sign in on minecraft ps4

Based on all this information, I’m afraid to say that your account has been compromised.

In situations like these, the recommended action is trying to recover the account by using the Microsoft interactive guide:

As a reminder, please notice that no one at Microsoft can view, change the account details or send password reset links for you, this is for security policies
Thema:

1. Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover? - Similar Threads - Microsoft account information

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  5. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  6. An unknown email was added to my Microsoft account as security information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    An unknown email was added to my Microsoft account as security information.: Good day, my Microsoft account is linked to my Minecraft account. And I got tricked into giving my email and a code to a fake bot in discord. I saw the bot on other servers before so I thought...
  7. I gave away my microsoft account information. I Need Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I gave away my microsoft account information. I Need Help: I accidentally gave away my microsoft account and I lost the microsoft account along with a minecraft account and an xbox account. The hacker changed the password and email of the account. I tried...
  8. I need help retrieving my microsoft account information for my minecraft account for java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help retrieving my microsoft account information for my minecraft account for java.: I really need this account as I have been playing with it for years. Now I no longer have access to this information but I still need to retrieve it as I am need to switch computers soon....
  9. is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying...: is it illegal to sell my xbox and Microsoft account information for instance someone buying access to play my games 7124738a-ec15-4bfe-86f0-294fce001ebe
  10. Microsoft, How do I get back into my account oh and also FIX YOUR INFORMATION FORM...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft, How do I get back into my account oh and also FIX YOUR INFORMATION FORM...: I'm completely locked out of my account that I've had for around 10 years. I have spent thousands of dollars on this account and still have active subscriptions I can't cancel. All my progress on...