Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft?

Discus and support Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a mac, and I play Minecraft java edition, but whenever I try to register my account to play with a client such as Badlion or lunar, it says that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Asher Siswick, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft?

I have a mac, and I play Minecraft java edition, but whenever I try to register my account to play with a client such as Badlion or lunar, it says that my Microsoft account does not own Minecraft, does anyone have any idea how this has happened?

(this also happens when I try to use mods with Curseforge)

:)

Asher Siswick, Dec 18, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Gerardo, recommends the following steps for a solution.

Beforehand, she remembers that using non-official clients like the one you mention is dangerous since they can end up stealing your data as has happened before with that type of Launchers.

To play Minecraft online, you must go to the following page, log in with your account and modify your privacy settings:

https://account.xbox.com/settings

You must set the following options to "Allow":

* You can play with people who are not part of Xbox Live.
    * You can create and join clubs.
    * You can join multiplayer games.
    * You can add friends - Allow.

If these options do not appear and you are sent to a support web page with the title "Manage application privacy settings on Xbox" then it means that your account is a minor.

In order to modify the settings in this case, an adult account must add you to an Xbox family and add your minor profile to it from the following link:

https://account.microsoft.com/family/

Once your account has been added to the family, from the profile of the account of legal age you must enter the first link that I mentioned and now it will allow you to modify the privacy settings of your profile.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1154ebde-700e-4cca-94e1-6c9778f1d287

I hope to be of great help to solve your problem.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. Remmius Win User

Hacker transferred Minecraft Account to an another microsoft account

We already got the Microsoft account that was linked to Minecraft account back... It's Minecraft says she doesn't own it. That's why we think the hacker transferred it.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

minecraft windows disappeared

Thanks for confirming. Would you please sign in to the Minecraft website and see if shows there that you own Minecraft for Windows or not?

If it also doesn't show that you own it there, unfortunately the game was probably purchased on another Microsoft account.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

What would happen to my Minecraft account if I deleted the Microsoft account assigned to it?

If I understood your situation correctly, your Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft anymore and there's no way to "recover" it since your purchase is linked to another account. Sorry about this.

But to be honest with you, if you don't find the Minecraft order on your Microsoft account order history page (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders), you will not be able to ask for a refund of it.
  6. Bdznh78 Win User

How can I play Minecraft windows 10 edition as i once owned it and can't re-install it as it only shows as a trial version, not the full game?

Hi thanks for your help but I have triple-checked the account and it is owned on Xbox but on the Microsoft website it doesn't show that I own it, but shows some purchases for/inside the game for mine coins and skin packs but not the game. The only Minecraft purchase that is not any DLC/skin/texture packs is the Xbox One edition of Minecraft.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Microsoft account doesn't

2. Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work: Hello, I've been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms for years. Last sunday (may 19th) I've played the game in the morning without any problems. When I wanted to play the game again (around 17 o'clock)...
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies: My account was deleted without permission or notice to me whatsoever. The last email I received was on 7 Sep about updating Terms of Service. Prior to that I have 15+ single-use codes for sign in...
  5. Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account: I have some ideas for minecraft, but when I go to the suggestion website and log in, it disconnects me with the following messages: [img] [img] I was using the Brave browser, so I thought...
  6. minecraft - my mojang account was hacked and migrated to a microsoft account that doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft - my mojang account was hacked and migrated to a microsoft account that doesn't...: hello , i didnt play minecraft for a few years , i saw that all mojang account moved to microsoft accounts wanted to log back in to my old account and sad : This Mojang account has been disabled....
  7. This microsoft account doesn't exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    This microsoft account doesn't exist: Hello, this problem will be really complicated. I had an account on Mojang with Minecraft. I migrated it and was able to play the game, the last time i did was in June this year. I surely...
  8. My Microsoft account doesn't register that I have Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account doesn't register that I have Minecraft: Today, I tried to log into my Minecraft account, only to find out that my Microsoft account no longer connected to my Minecraft account. It said I had to buy the game, even though I had already...
  9. My Microsoft account doesn't exist?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account doesn't exist?: [img] [img] Hello, I recently made this Microsoft account to tell my situation. I need help on something that has happened recently to my other Microsoft account. I was away for a few days and...
  10. Microsoft says my email doesn't exist, then when I try to make a new account with that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft says my email doesn't exist, then when I try to make a new account with that...: I have attempted to make a new account, however it won't let me with the email that I am using. When I request to make a new email it tells me that an account exists for that email already. So I...