"Microsoft account doesn't exist" when I'm trying to log in my ms account

Discus and support "Microsoft account doesn't exist" when I'm trying to log in my ms account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I stopped using my Microsoft account for a few months because of studying, but when I logged in back, it said "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Naw Nguyen, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Naw Nguyen
    Naw Nguyen Guest

I stopped using my Microsoft account for a few months because of studying, but when I logged in back, it said "That Microsoft account doesn't exist" I need help because I have Minecraft with my old friends in that account, please help me!

:)

Naw Nguyen, Nov 4, 2022
  2. Naw Nguyen Win User

I tried but when I enter the email that I tryna recovered it said: "The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist."

[​IMG]
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Naw.

Exists the possibility that your account has been compromised.
    Did you not remember receiving a security notification?

I say this because the only way to delete an account is request an account closure or removing the alias (email) associated with that Microsoft account (maybe the hacker did this)

In any case, you can try to recover the account following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that here in the forums no one can tell you the specific-new email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  4. UddipMayur Win User

Forgot email

My main problem is that when I try to log in, is it says that account doesn't exist. But my account exist as I can see it in the friends list of my other account.
  5. NetroAlex Win User

Account "doesn't exist" when logging in

Hey Lucas, thanks for the answer.

Excuse my late response, had some trouble getting THIS account back after trying some fishy stuff to get to my old one.

That's tragic. Means I lost all of my progress on my account.

I understand that I can't recover my old account now. I am lucky that I "only lost" an account to a game, could've easily lost much more to be frank.

So I can create a new Microsoft account with my old email I had been using before, since it doesn't matter anymore?

I suppose I also can't ask for my old Minecraft username if I were to buy a new account, let alone get it for free?

(FYI, I have since regained access to my mail inbox)

Again, thank you for your insightful response; otherwise, I would have still been searching for a way without success.

Alex
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Account "doesn't exist" when logging in

Hello, AlexxxxS. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Looks like your account got hacked. I am sorry for this. In this case, since the hacker took control over your account, your only option is to fill the recovery form. In the article below you can get detailed information on how to fill the form:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

The Microsoft recovery form is available on:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If when you try to fill the recovery form you also receive a message that your account does not exist anymore, unfortunately you will not be able to recover your account.

No Microsoft employee can help users recovering their accounts. They only instruct you on how to fill the recovery form. So that's the only available option for a hacked account.

If you talk to a Microsoft support advocate, he/she will tell you the same thing. They are not allowed and have no access to change anything on a user account. I hope you understand.

If you have any question, please let me know. And again, I'm really sorry about this.
Thema:

1. "Microsoft account doesn't exist" when I'm trying to log in my ms account - Similar Threads - Microsoft account doesn't

2. Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reclaiming my progress in DMK with my Microsoft account doesn't work: Hello, I've been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms for years. Last sunday (may 19th) I've played the game in the morning without any problems. When I wanted to play the game again (around 17 o'clock)...
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Microsoft doesn't delete customers accounts without their permissions" -- Lies, lies, lies: My account was deleted without permission or notice to me whatsoever. The last email I received was on 7 Sep about updating Terms of Service. Prior to that I have 15+ single-use codes for sign in...
  5. Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account doesn't own Minecraft?: I have a mac, and I play Minecraft java edition, but whenever I try to register my account to play with a client such as Badlion or lunar, it says that my Microsoft account does not own Minecraft,...
  6. Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft feedback website doesn't let me log into my Microsoft account: I have some ideas for minecraft, but when I go to the suggestion website and log in, it disconnects me with the following messages: [img] [img] I was using the Brave browser, so I thought...
  7. minecraft - my mojang account was hacked and migrated to a microsoft account that doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft - my mojang account was hacked and migrated to a microsoft account that doesn't...: hello , i didnt play minecraft for a few years , i saw that all mojang account moved to microsoft accounts wanted to log back in to my old account and sad : This Mojang account has been disabled....
  8. This microsoft account doesn't exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    This microsoft account doesn't exist: Hello, this problem will be really complicated. I had an account on Mojang with Minecraft. I migrated it and was able to play the game, the last time i did was in June this year. I surely...
  9. My Microsoft account doesn't register that I have Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account doesn't register that I have Minecraft: Today, I tried to log into my Minecraft account, only to find out that my Microsoft account no longer connected to my Minecraft account. It said I had to buy the game, even though I had already...
  10. My Microsoft account doesn't exist?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account doesn't exist?: [img] [img] Hello, I recently made this Microsoft account to tell my situation. I need help on something that has happened recently to my other Microsoft account. I was away for a few days and...