Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.

Discus and support Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My microsoft account which was used to sign in to minecraft was deleted by Malware. The virus is gone now but the account is non-existant. I can no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hiren Arunkumar, Nov 13, 2023.

1. Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft.

My microsoft account which was used to sign in to minecraft was deleted by Malware. The virus is gone now but the account is non-existant. I can no longer log into minecraft. I have used the same email to create a new microsoft account but minecraft is no longer available on the account. I am wondering if you could solve this issue?

:)

Hiren Arunkumar, Nov 13, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Hiren A, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

If you created a new account with the same email as your previous account then I think it is not possible to recover it, remember that this is a public forum of the Microsoft community where we are players like you who help other players with basic problems, this means that no We belong to Microsoft.

Having said this, it is advisable to contact support directly, although they cannot help you recover accounts, they can provide you with better help regarding this issue and may be able to provide you with useful information.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Henry()( Win User

Microsoft account used for Minecraft deleted by malware

Hi Again Lucas

I don't think they're going to restore my purchase to my new account because of their previous response:

Since you use a Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft you will need to go to Microsoft for assistance. They will be able to assist you with locating, deleting, or changing your account details such as your email address, password, and/or Gamertag. Please note that we at Minecraft Support are unable to access those account management systems.

But I'm going to try to make a new request to Mojang support about getting a refund. Wish me luck!

Thanks again
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Sorry that as a fellow gamer I cannot help you even more with this process. But I really wish you luck, my friend!

Keep me posted on how this goes.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

You will need to contact Mojang, my friend. Only their support can tell you if they will be able to refund or restore it back to your account.

I don't think a refund will be given, but they might restore your purchase to your new account.
  6. Henry()( Win User

Hi Lucas

I don't think any step will help recover it. I created a new Microsoft account with the same email I used for Minecraft so I don't think any step will help. Can I at least get a refund from Mojang? I still have the transaction id, email used to buy Minecraft, email used for Minecraft, and date purchased. I purchased it by buying a code in another website by the way.

Thanks
Thema:

1. Microsoft account deleted by Malware. I can no longer log into minecraft. - Similar Threads - Microsoft account deleted

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I delete an Xbox account without deleting a Microsoft account?: Is it possible to see what Xbox accounts I have linked to a Microsoft account? I’m trying to delete an Xbox account I have since it might be overlapping another account I actually use. If I can’t...
  4. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  5. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  6. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  7. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  8. Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anybody please guide me on how to retrieve a deleted microsoft account?: So basically yesterday(6 january 2024)my microsoft account got infiltrated by a hacker and he deleted the microsoft account literally all my stuff is on there like school work ,minecraft accounts...
  9. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  10. Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find my old Xbox account despite a deleted Microsoft account?: After a Microsoft account has been long deleted (talking years ago), is it still possible to find existing information on my old Xbox account which I had used with it? Does any presence of that...