Microsoft account connected to the wrong minecraft account??

Discus and support Microsoft account connected to the wrong minecraft account?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI! I've had Minecraft for years and I've used a specific account. I have had no issues with the migration of Microsoft and Minecraft and after that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grey Zuckerman, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Microsoft account connected to the wrong minecraft account??

HI! I've had Minecraft for years and I've used a specific account. I have had no issues with the migration of Microsoft and Minecraft and after that happened I was till able to use the account I have bought Minecraft on. But recently I changed the email to my Microsoft account and now when I try to connect to the original account I have Minecraft on it connects to a Xbox account that I assume I used that other email for. Because of this I can't get to the account I've already bought Minecraft on and the only thing I can do is buy it on this other account but I don't want to buy the game again when I already bought it. I reached out to Minecraft help but none of their solutions fit the problem. When I use the Microsoft log in to try and log into the account it just logs me into the whole other account. I don't really know what to do here. I'd love to get my original account back since it has all of the previous worlds I had on it but if that's not possible I understand. I'd still like to have access to play Minecraft but I don't want to have to pay a second time for a game that I paid for years ago. Can you help me out with this so I can play Minecraft with my friends again because I really enjoy the game and would hate to have to abandon it.

:)

Grey Zuckerman, Dec 22, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Microsoft account connected to the wrong minecraft account??