Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device

Discus and support Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am logged into my account on both my PC and on my Xbox 360 console but the system cannot find it and I cannot get it to register to my account.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Whalo1, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Whalo1
    Whalo1 Guest

I am logged into my account on both my PC and on my Xbox 360 console but the system cannot find it and I cannot get it to register to my account.

:)

Whalo1, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Whalo1 Win User

I was hoping by registering my Xbox 360 to my account it might correct the region settings. I purchased it in Germany and cannot get it to recognize it is now in Region 1 (USA). My address, Region and Locale have been changed in all my accounts and on
    the device. I have followed all of the online help directions on what to change and have done them all. Yet it still states it cannot play US Region discs.

I am trying to get my Xbox to recognize US Discs. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

what exactly do you want to achieve with registering the console to your account?

It might be the case that if the console is already registered to a different account it may not be added to a different one, but that's just guessing on my end.

Perhaps if you explain the reason why, it might be possible to provide alternate ways to do the thing you want to achieve.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

How to update your Microsoft account if you’re moving to a new country or region

Change your country/region on Xbox 360

To change your country/region on Xbox 360, you can't simply update your location as with Xbox One. Instead, you need to migrate your Xbox profile, which could impact other subscriptions and services.

Here’s how to change your country/region on the Xbox 360 console:

1. Enter the email address and password for your Microsoft account, and then click
      Sign In.
    2. Add a credit card and enter the billing address for your new region.
    3. On your console, go to settings, and then select System.
    4. Select Console Settings > Language and Locale >
      Locale.
    5. Select the locale that you want to use.

Conditions that can prevent you from changing your country/region

If you’re prevented from changing the country/region for your Xbox, it may be for one of the following reasons:

• You changed country/regions within the last three months.
    • Your account is currently suspended (for example, the credit card on one of your subscriptions has expired).
    • You’re a minor (as defined by applicable law) in your current country/region and will not be a minor in the region you’re moving to.
    • You’re not a minor (as defined by applicable law) in your current country/region but will be considered a minor in the country/region you’re moving to.
    • Your billing info is incomplete or incorrect on the account (such as your address or phone number).
    • You have a balance due or any open balance on your account.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Whalo1,

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately, there is no way to have a console read discs from outside of the region it was made for.

I hope this answers your question.
  6. NeM2K Win User

Xbox 360 SmartGlass not working

I am having the same problem. SmartGlass for Xbox 360 says it cannot find my console.

My Xbox 360 console is connected via Wifi. I have tried connecting with the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app via Windows 10 (2 different PCs - one Wifi, one wired), Android phone, Windows Mobile 10 and iPad.

I have tried restarting all of my networking equipment and devices multiple times.

The error I receive is 0xc00d11cd (0xc101000c) on the Windows 10 PCs.

The Windows Mobile 10 phone says Status code: 1012

I have tried all the suggested steps - making sure console is on, making sure I'm using the same Microsoft account, and I have the Connected Devices setting enabled on the console.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Account cannot find my Xbox 360 Device - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account cannot

2. me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    me and my boyfriend cannot log into our microsoft accounts for minecraft: me and my boyfriend have been trying to log into Minecraft for a while now with no success. we are linking to psn, we get the qr code we enter our information. sometimes it partly logs us in but...
  3. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  4. Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up- on Minescraft on PS5: We are getting this message : Cannot play multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up.... Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer...etc. My son is trying to...
  5. I cannot log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my Microsoft account: I cannot log into my Microsoft account after logging out of a different one 3972fdb7-6a66-4f8a-b1c4-90f1b1429de8
  6. I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft: Problem: I cannot switch Microsoft account in Minecraft. When try switching to another account, windows prompted to enter the credential, after credential entered, push notification was success,...
  7. I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Cannot Log in to Microsoft Account: Hi all, I am currently logged in on my Microsoft account to ask this question. I cannot seem to log in to the Microsoft Store app with the same account, nor can I sign in to the Xbox app on my...
  8. I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.: Hello, I have a problem, I cannot restore access to a newly created and somehow suspended Microsoft account. Makes you enter a phone number and then says that the number of attempts has been...
  9. I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my new Minecraft account with my Microsoft account since I put it into...: It seems like my Microsoft account is connected to my old ps4 on Minecraft and the ps4 has been lost, so we replaced it and now that we have a ps5 it seems like we cont log into our Minecraft...
  10. I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an account with microsoft and outlook but i had my phone number changed and i cannot...: I also have a gamepass account that im being charged for and cant get into and have never even used it. Please help I have been locked out of my account for probably a year or more now but I'm...