Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite

Discus and support Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite, launched through steam but it still asks for a microsoft account. I Emptied the cache in the appdata... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Polux81700, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Polux81700
    Polux81700 Guest

Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite, launched through steam but it still asks for a microsoft account. I Emptied the cache in the appdata folder, changed my password, i've been looking at solutions on internet for hours but nothing seem to be working. What do i do?

:)

Polux81700, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Polux81700, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

To understand the problem a little more, I would like to know if this happens on your console or are you on PC? This information is of great help to be able to offer you better specific help.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi again Polux81700,

I understand, from what I see there it says that your account was blocked for trying to log in many times with data that was not correct, in this case the recommendation would be to fill out the account recovery form or, if applicable, contact support directly to obtain a little more information about this problem.

Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

From what I understand, Support does not help with internal account cases, but they can give you better help or a more accurate answer and guide you towards a solution.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope this information is useful to you, I wish you good luck.
  4. Polux81700 Win User

I am playing on a PC. Windows 10, launching Halo Infinite through Steam. I enter my username (because for some reason it doesn't accept my email as valid log in information). I enter the password and here's what i see. I even changed my password because of it, worried i was typing it wrong.
    [​IMG]
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Help halo infinite

Because only a few games check if your physical location matches your Microsoft account country/region. Halo Infinite being one of these few games.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Question

Probably Halo: Infinite, but there are so many to consider, but Halo: Infinite is really the only game on the horizon that I'm looking forward to currently.
Thema:

1. Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite - Similar Threads - Microsoft account blocked

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  5. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  6. Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work: Hi there! My boyfriend’s Microsoft account is blocked, even after attempting account recovery multiple times he can not access to change his password. The text reads: account has been blocked...
  7. Microsoft account blocked but not given a reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account blocked but not given a reason: My Microsoft account was hacked and someone charged money to my Skype account to make international calls and my bank automatically blocked the purchases because they were seen as fraudulent. I...
  8. Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.: Error message: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. i tried filling in a form to recover the account, but some questions i dont...
  9. How can I block password change requests to my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I block password change requests to my Microsoft account?: Hello. These past few weeks, I have been recieving single-use codes to my secondary email address almost every day. I have recieved 5 just today. This implies someone has my Microsoft email...
  10. My microsoft accounts got blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft accounts got blocked: [img] Dear support, my microsoft account got blocked it says to go on this website as you can see on the image and i go into that website and fill up 3 or 4 times the form but its been like 6 or...