Microsoft account blocked but not given a reason

Discus and support Microsoft account blocked but not given a reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Microsoft account was hacked and someone charged money to my Skype account to make international calls and my bank automatically blocked the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jacob J Paris, Oct 17, 2023.

1. Microsoft account blocked but not given a reason

My Microsoft account was hacked and someone charged money to my Skype account to make international calls and my bank automatically blocked the purchases because they were seen as fraudulent. I changed the password and signed everyone out of my account and then I was locked out of my account. After multiple failed conversations with Microsoft support who said they can’t do anything even though I have both of the two factor authentication devices. I received this email this morning. What can I do because i have over $300 worth of games in my Xbox account yet they will do nothing to help. What can I do?

Microsoft account blocked but not given a reason [​IMG]

:)

Jacob J Paris, Oct 17, 2023
  2. Vardagul Win User

Thank you for your response. I know that this situation can be difficult for you. However, the community forums can't assist with unauthorized charges and compromised Microsoft accounts.

Just a friendly reminder that we are Microsoft users just like you in this community. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have access to your account or any tools to manage it.

Unfortunately, Microsoft support is the only option we have.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  3. Jacob J Paris Win User

I have already filled out all the form and the ai recovery says that they can’t prove that it’s me that owns the account. It is ridiculous that there’s nobody that can help me. I call everyday and get the same answers.
  4. Vardagul Win User

Hi Jacob! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

I'm very sorry to hear about your current situation. I understand your frustration but, don't worry, I will help you get this sorted out.

Try to follow the instructions on this interactive tool to check if you can recover your compromised account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  5. Андрей Кур Win User

0x80a40021

The stupidity is utter, I was given a lock for no reason, there are literally no reasons for blocking, they are not written in the appropriate windows, but I invested money in the account, I just need to suck my finger and put up with it?
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Microsoft account blocked for absolutely no reason

Thema:

1. Microsoft account blocked but not given a reason - Similar Threads - Microsoft account blocked

2. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  3. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  4. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  5. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  6. Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite: Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite, launched through steam but it still asks for a microsoft account. I Emptied the cache in the appdata folder, changed my password, i've been looking...
  7. Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account is blocked, recovery doesn’t work: Hi there! My boyfriend’s Microsoft account is blocked, even after attempting account recovery multiple times he can not access to change his password. The text reads: account has been blocked...
  8. Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.: Error message: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. i tried filling in a form to recover the account, but some questions i dont...
  9. How can I block password change requests to my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I block password change requests to my Microsoft account?: Hello. These past few weeks, I have been recieving single-use codes to my secondary email address almost every day. I have recieved 5 just today. This implies someone has my Microsoft email...
  10. My microsoft accounts got blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft accounts got blocked: [img] Dear support, my microsoft account got blocked it says to go on this website as you can see on the image and i go into that website and fill up 3 or 4 times the form but its been like 6 or...