microsoft acc got hacked by [mod removed]

Discus and support microsoft acc got hacked by [mod removed] in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; he changed my email to his and the password too Idk what to do I just wanna play minecraft 9ab5270f-de96-4cee-a026-4853cf239f34 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fabian G1, Aug 15, 2023.

1. Fabian G1
    Fabian G1 Guest

he changed my email to his and the password too

Idk what to do

I just wanna play minecraft

:)

Fabian G1, Aug 15, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

3. DustinPatterson55 Win User

Question

It not a ban my acc is getting hacked again by [mod removed] he say will deactivate my acc if i dont give it to him
  4. KSI Matter Win User

My account got hacked.

I know dude hey if u microsoft account helper people assistants here

Please ban this person but the (MOD REMOVED)

(MOD REMOVED) lives in England I know he hacked it because

He messaged my accout (MOD REMOVED) ( standard name)

Anyways I got a measage saying " I hacked your account send me points"
  5. JIMBOG420 Win User

xbox live cant sign in 800705b4

Word is, they got hacked. [Mod Removed]
  6. Jutin Meme Win User

Issues with a recovered account

I've asked some Microsoft agents, they're helping me recover my acc now. It was proven that my acc got hacked so I can recover my old one per usual.
Thema:

1. microsoft acc got hacked by [mod removed] - Similar Threads - microsoft acc got

2. Hacked Microsoft acc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked Microsoft acc: my whole microsoft account has been removed and i cant access any of my xbox, microsoft services any ideas? ive been stressing out for a few days and any help would be great...
  3. Can i transfer my minecraft account to a different microsoft acc?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i transfer my minecraft account to a different microsoft acc?: So, I have my Minecraft account linked to a Microsoft account nr.1, but I'd like to transfer the Minecraft account to an Microsoft account nr.2, (I have a different mail signed to it, and It's...
  4. Microsoft acc that got expired but i want to change the mc name in it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft acc that got expired but i want to change the mc name in it: I have another microsoft acc with pass and everything , and i have a mc username named Abh_______ob in that acc but now i want to change that name and put that name in this acc but the problem...
  5. Someone hacked into my Microsoft acc and deleted it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone hacked into my Microsoft acc and deleted it: Someone hacked into my Microsoft account about a week ago, I still have access to the email I just can’t use it to sign into anything (like I can receive emails and codes from it I just can’t sign...
  6. I need help asap Microsoft account and Xbox acc hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help asap Microsoft account and Xbox acc hacked?: Hey so my account has been locked I can't get into anything and the verification code is being sent to a random Gmail nobody in my family has heard of I think I've been hacked! I want to get into...
  7. When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...: When I try to log onto my Microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a symbol that isn't allowed on it a0a277e3-89e7-4702-872f-993ba33259b6
  8. How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i leave microsoft family without a orginazor [my mom or dad didnt make the acc and...: So this happened to me NOW onetime i was pressing roblox and it said nope u need to send a request and i knew this problem was gonna be abt microsoft family features i was going to my family and...
  9. how can i migrate my mojang acc to a microsoft acc (minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i migrate my mojang acc to a microsoft acc (minecraft): i need to migrate my old minecraft acc from 2018 to a microsoft acc how can i do it?? 6160fecf-83a3-4a25-9228-235acd15e910
  10. Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i sign into my Microsoft acc on Ps4 Minecraft?: Im trying to join a friends realm and saw that i was not signed in, i signed in but it just said there was an error and didnt sign me in. I tried it again and it said that the account was already...