Microsoft Abruptly cancelled my Pre-Paid Gold Membership

Discus and support Microsoft Abruptly cancelled my Pre-Paid Gold Membership in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After a while of no multiplayer (due to no membership) I Decided to get some today.. I Had problems entering it earlier due to issues with the site... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tyrant Xeroz, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Tyrant Xeroz
    Tyrant Xeroz Guest

After a while of no multiplayer (due to no membership) I Decided to get some today..

I Had problems entering it earlier due to issues with the site and service,but after an hour it finally accepted the Code..

So I Play my usual games and then upon restarting Far Cry 3 attempting enter multiplayer I was greeted with:

"ERROR: You cannot use
    this online feature because one of the profiles has restricted privileges and cannot join an Xbox LIVE session'

Something I found strange Considering how I just Activated a Membership just an hour prior.

Upon Looking at my Profile,It Appeared that my Gold Membership had disappeared or been revoked.

After looking in the Commerce Section it displayed that

Prepaid 3M Xbox LIVE Gold

Status Canceled

Subscription canceled 15/08/2014

Which annoys me since I Just Paid for a 3 Month Membership only for it to get 'Cancelled?'

And I Didn't Cancel myself ,so who did?

:)

Tyrant Xeroz, Nov 8, 2014
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Turn off auto renewal or cancel Xbox LIVE membership

How to turn off auto renewal

It is recommended that you cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership using the option of turning off automatic renewal. If auto renewal is "off", your membership will expire at the end of its current term.

Steps to follow:

1) If you are not already signed in, click Sign In at the upper right hand corner and sign in using your Microsoft account.

2) Proceed to My Account.

3) Click Change next to automatic renewal. Change the setting to OFF

You will be able to continue enjoying all the benefits of Xbox LIVE Gold Membership until your paid membership time expires.

Note:

If you want to cancel or disable your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership immediately, you should contact Xbox support. Use the Request a Call from Support option on the official Xbox Contact Us page. Your account cannot be canceled through chat or email.

If you disable your account immediately, you will lose the time remaining on your membership subscription.

If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and you want to cancel before the end of the 2 years, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and other applicable taxes. Once the two-year agreement period is over, your account will not be renewed automatically.

You can cancel the 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract using the option of self-cancel your subscription on Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Nov 8, 2014
  3. Donniehun
    Donniehun Guest
    Xbox Live Gold trial cancellation

Hi,

Unfortunately the trial cannot be cancelled as it is a trial and a normal membership so it wont come up as gold in their system or even on your account. Games for Gold is always works with normal pre-paid or paid with creditcard/paypal in the XBL system.

Donniehun, Nov 8, 2014
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

ok you may have two things happening to you right now:

ether some one is hacking your account and just canceling your membership.

or you may be banned/suspended from live. or have debt you need to pay off before you can use a new membership.

go to here: account.live.com/Activity

to see recent activity. if you see a weird sign in (like a person using IE when you use chrome) or a different OS. --or just a different IP address that you dont reconize.) then click on that was not me. and reset your password.

also check here: http://enforcement.xbox.com

and see if you are suspended for some reason

Hope that helps Microsoft Abruptly cancelled my Pre-Paid Gold Membership :)

(PS the 3M gold is never going to come back to you.)

MB5656, Nov 8, 2014
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    I don't think there are any enforcement actions against the OP as he is using his gamertag to post on the forums. Also, if there is a billing issue on his account the membership is not revoked.

OP, please contact phone support for more assistance with this. 1-800-469-9269 or click the link to arrange a call back.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Nov 9, 2014
  6. Tyrant Xeroz
    Tyrant Xeroz Guest
    I'm Just going to resort to buying another 3 Month Membership and change my Password prior to Redemption...

and just hope nothing happens this time

Tyrant Xeroz, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Tyrant Xeroz Win User

I'm Just going to resort to buying another 3 Month Membership and change my Password prior to Redemption...

and just hope nothing happens this time
  8. onyxishere Win User

I don't think there are any enforcement actions against the OP as he is using his gamertag to post on the forums. Also, if there is a billing issue on his account the membership is not revoked.

OP, please contact phone support for more assistance with this. 1-800-469-9269 or click the link to arrange a call back.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. MB5656 Win User

ok you may have two things happening to you right now:

ether some one is hacking your account and just canceling your membership.

or you may be banned/suspended from live. or have debt you need to pay off before you can use a new membership.

go to here: account.live.com/Activity

to see recent activity. if you see a weird sign in (like a person using IE when you use chrome) or a different OS. --or just a different IP address that you dont reconize.) then click on that was not me. and reset your password.

also check here: http://enforcement.xbox.com

and see if you are suspended for some reason

Hope that helps :)

(PS the 3M gold is never going to come back to you.)
  10. Donniehun Win User

Xbox Live Gold trial cancellation

Hi,

Unfortunately the trial cannot be cancelled as it is a trial and a normal membership so it wont come up as gold in their system or even on your account. Games for Gold is always works with normal pre-paid or paid with creditcard/paypal in the XBL system.
  11. AustereAlloy00 Win User

Cancel my automatic payment

I want cancel my Xbox Live Gold (paid) membership
Thema:

1. Microsoft Abruptly cancelled my Pre-Paid Gold Membership - Similar Threads - Microsoft Abruptly cancelled

2. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  4. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  5. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  6. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  7. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  8. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  9. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  10. "you will need internet for this microsoft store"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "you will need internet for this microsoft store": Im trying to login with my microsoft and xbox account but they both say "you will need internet for this" When my internet in games and online works just fine. Cant play minecraft because of this...