Microsft Ultimate Word Games not loading

Discus and support Microsft Ultimate Word Games not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For several days the MUWG app is not loading on my PC. I have tried several suggestions from on line to get it to load including uninstalling and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kate373, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Kate373
    Kate373 Guest

For several days the MUWG app is not loading on my PC. I have tried several suggestions from on line to get it to load including uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. I paid $14.99 in Feb 2023 to get rid of the ads. If I cannot get the game loading correctly how can I stop being charged again for removal of ads in 2024.

:)

Kate373, Nov 23, 2023
  2. David Vorous Win User

I've tried the "reset" fix and it fixed nothing. When I try to install it says I need an app but neglects to mention what app. I've tried to get this going for over a month now, and nothing works. I guess I'll just find another, more stable, platform
  3. CapeCodGal-[xboxvenu Win User

That is what I wouls like to know.
  4. CEhmke Win User

Starting on 8 January 2024 I have the same problem. ...starts to load then fails.

Event Viewer for crash... ( The old UnityPlayer mischief...)

Faulting application name: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x653a9d36

Faulting module name: UnityPlayer.dll, version: 2019.4.26.0, time stamp: 0x608b249b

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0000000000646649

Faulting process id: 0x0x5DA4

Faulting application start time: 0x0x1DA43C78EEDCE31

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Studios.Wordament_4.2.10261.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Microsoft Ultimate Word Games.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Studios.Wordament_4.2.10261.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\UnityPlayer.dll

Report Id: 5a41d4e3-4db9-4b5c-b9ef-ee70579e35ab

Faulting package full name: Microsoft.Studios.Wordament_4.2.10261.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Faulting package-relative application ID: App
  5. olg1124 Win User

I had the same problem a few weeks ago. I tried all the steps suggested several times to no avail. Now the problem is back again. Here is the REAL issue: There is a bug in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games and Microsoft developers refuse to admit it or take any action. How do I know? Easy. Too many people are having the very same issue. They have tried the very same resolution steps to no avail and there are still issues with the game loading. I am a retired IT professional with over 20 years experience in programming, system analysis, and business analysis. If there is one thing I am certain of it is this: there is not a developer or programmer around who will admit the system they work on has an issue. It is always someone else's fault. I know this attitude from experience. When so many people attempt recommended solutions and the problem still exists then the issue is in the program itself. Hey, MICROSOFT - either get your developers to fix the issue permanently or refund the money paid by everyone who pays for premium. It's as simple as that.
  6. Joe Raymond Win User

Okay, good. I'm not the only one with this issue. It just started for me today. Game wouldn't launch so I went to Store and it's stuck on Update Available. UPDATE: uninstalling and reinstalling fixed the issue. I did not lose data in the process.
Thema:

1. Microsft Ultimate Word Games not loading - Similar Threads - Microsft Ultimate Word

2. How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag: I need to know for my account recovery I'm stuck on make a fresh account for account recovery but I signed into outlook emails thro the email will that immediately associated a xbox gamertag I...
  3. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...
  4. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

in XBoX on Windows
    bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...: kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no. WEnt to my account. It shows both the...
  5. Where can i speak too a microsft represenative

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i speak too a microsft represenative: I was just banned for 75 days through two suspensions at the same time for a profile picture that does not violate guidelines I need a person too talk to from microsoft to resolve this issue...
  6. I forgot the microsft account i used to migrate my java account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the microsft account i used to migrate my java account: Ive had no luck on contacting support for my question it always just goes back in a loop when im trying to get help on the support page 470abab0-81f8-4243-8beb-7e4a94615775
  7. My Microsft account has been hacked and I need to know what to do

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsft account has been hacked and I need to know what to do: Hi there, I recently found out my account has been hacked, I have been trying to get into it but somehow they have gotten rid of it or hidden it in someway. I cant login or reset anything as...
  8. Microsft account doesn't exist?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsft account doesn't exist?: I have another Microsoft account that I use for my PC and has my games on it (like minecraft), but when I try to log onto it now it says the email doesn't exist. Which is random cause it owrked...
  9. I'm having a very painful time with xbox design lab login, and microsft account management.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having a very painful time with xbox design lab login, and microsft account management.: Today I am trying to create a custom controller on the design lab, once I finish creating the controller I'm told I HAVE to sign in to purchase the controller, so I go and sign in but when I put...
  10. I can’t login to my microsft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my microsft account: Hi i’ve been trying to contact microsoft personnel for months and apparently this is the only way i can. Every other option has been with security codes and personal information of an email i made...