Microsft account doesn't exist?

Discus and support Microsft account doesn't exist? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have another Microsoft account that I use for my PC and has my games on it (like minecraft), but when I try to log onto it now it says the email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jake5430, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Jake5430
    Jake5430 Guest

I have another Microsoft account that I use for my PC and has my games on it (like minecraft), but when I try to log onto it now it says the email doesn't exist. Which is random cause it owrked all the time and nothing changed. I tried doing the logging into Office.com thing, but it then said I typed it in wrong or contact admin. What do I do?

:)

Jake5430, Oct 10, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry that you are having problems with your login, the first thing you should do is update the Microsoft Store Application:

Always make sure you are using the most recent version of the Microsoft Store app. Updates almost always fix bugs and compatibility issues.
    Open Microsoft Store on your PC.
    Click the three dots in the top right corner and select "Downloads & Updates."
    Click "Get Updates" to make sure the store is up to date.

After you have of course verified your login details, you can try to reset your Microsoft account password:

Go to the Recover your Microsoft account page.
    and follow the instructions to reset your password.

https://answers.microsoft.com/

Best regards.
  3. Jake5430 Win User

Unfortunatly it didn't seem to change anything. But when I try to log on to Minecraft it will say the password doesn't work, which it should be the proper one. BUT is say I can email a code to a diffedrent email, one I don't own. So i think it's possible someone stole the acoount? or something happen to mine.
  4. David Wirsching Win User

If you have access to your email associated with your minecraft account
    Head to the Minecraft website and click the login button in the top right corner.
    On the login page, look for a link that says "Forgot your password?" or "Help." Click on this link.
    Enter the email address associated with your Microsoft account.
    You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password or recover your account.
    Click the link provided in the email to reset your password. Make sure you choose a strong, unique password that you haven't used before.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Account doesn't exist

Hello, StiffS_258. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Looks like your account got hacked. I'm sorry for this. In this case, you can try to reset your account password if there is an alternative email address or phone number associated with the account:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If the above does not work, your only option is to fill the recovery form. In the article below you can get detailed information on how to fill the form:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

The Microsoft recovery form is available on:

https://account.live.com/acsr

If when you try to fill the recovery form you also receive a message that your account does not exist, unfortunately you will not be able to recover your account.

No Microsoft employee can help users recovering their accounts. They only instruct you on how to fill the recovery form. They are not allowed and have no access to change anything on a user account. I hope you understand.

If you have any question, please let me know. And again, I'm really sorry about this.
  6. Geri M. Win User

"Account Doesn't Exist"

Hello UncleG18,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Allow us to provide you additional information/troubleshooting for your concern.

With your latest information, can we verify or ask more details about it? Kindly provide to us the information/answer to the following questions.

1. Is it only happening on Epic games only?
    2. As per description, what other platform does this problem occurs?
    3. Is your device/system updated to the latest version?
    4. Update Games Services/ apps.
    Here are some guide steps on how to update you PC.

1. Install PC updates including Optional Update. Guide - Update Windows
    2. Please do the update of drivers, guide - update drivers in Windows.
    3. Note: Please make sure you know your credentials before proceeding to the next steps. If in doubt, try to manually sign in here: Microsoft Account | Home.
      • Log out from Xbox app and Microsoft Store. Make sure there is no account remain logged into those apps.
      • Reset/Repair Microsoft Store and Xbox app. Guide - Repair apps and programs in Windows.
      • Clear the store cache by typing “wsreset” in the Windows search bar. Run this as admin and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
      • Try reinstalling the Gaming Services package on your Windows 10 device:
        1. Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).
        2. In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:
    Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

1. Wait for the process to finish.
    1. Restart and disable all antivirus, antimalware, VPN, proxy, firewall and PC Optimizer.
    2. Sign into the Microsoft Store and please update all the Xbox apps by following this guide: Get updates for apps and games in Microsoft Store

I sincerely hope this will help you achieve your desired resolution. Furthermore, I would love if you would re-engage so we can come up together with a desirable resolution.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Microsft account doesn't exist? - Similar Threads - Microsft account doesn't

2. How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make a fresh microsft account with no gamertag: I need to know for my account recovery I'm stuck on make a fresh account for account recovery but I signed into outlook emails thro the email will that immediately associated a xbox gamertag I...
  3. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

in XBoX on Windows
    bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...: kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no. WEnt to my account. It shows both the...
  4. I forgot the microsft account i used to migrate my java account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot the microsft account i used to migrate my java account: Ive had no luck on contacting support for my question it always just goes back in a loop when im trying to get help on the support page 470abab0-81f8-4243-8beb-7e4a94615775
  5. My Microsft account has been hacked and I need to know what to do

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsft account has been hacked and I need to know what to do: Hi there, I recently found out my account has been hacked, I have been trying to get into it but somehow they have gotten rid of it or hidden it in someway. I cant login or reset anything as...
  6. I'm having a very painful time with xbox design lab login, and microsft account management.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having a very painful time with xbox design lab login, and microsft account management.: Today I am trying to create a custom controller on the design lab, once I finish creating the controller I'm told I HAVE to sign in to purchase the controller, so I go and sign in but when I put...
  7. I can’t login to my microsft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my microsft account: Hi i’ve been trying to contact microsoft personnel for months and apparently this is the only way i can. Every other option has been with security codes and personal information of an email i made...
  8. rapair status unseeable because i dont have my xbox linked to my microsft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    rapair status unseeable because i dont have my xbox linked to my microsft account: so i sent my xbox to microsft for reapair and i had my microsoft account linked to my xbox and the repair status of it now when i log in to see the status i dont see my xbox linked isnt there...
  9. Unlink Ubisoft Account from My Xbox from Microsft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Ubisoft Account from My Xbox from Microsft account: Hi to all I was a reviewer of videogames, and I have made an email address for do some test in ubisoft connect and xbox. Now My email used form ubisoft account was deleted (i don't write anymore...
  10. Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot email and password but know my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot email and password but know my...: Can't sign into my minecraft microsft account as forgot b33f8731-84f2-4ed3-a50a-4ec9af82bd4c