Microsfot/xbox problems

Discus and support Microsfot/xbox problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok this is a STORY i am not trying to get the ban down i just want to show people how messed up the system can be. We all know how toxic lots of people... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dakota Murphy, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Microsfot/xbox problems

Ok this is a STORY i am not trying to get the ban down i just want to show people how messed up the system can be. We all know how toxic lots of people on Xbox are, but is Microsoft not paying attention to whats happening? I am Currently com banned till
    March 16th, as of right now it is march 2nd. the reason i am com banned is for defending myself from people who go around telling kids and Teens to go [Mod Removed: Inappropriate] themselves. The guys name was lets say [Mod Removed:
    Personal]
    , his exact words were hey bum, go to your dads garage, grab some rope, tie it into a noose, and the other end to the tree and jump of a ladder, the world will because much better without your sorry
    [Mod Removed: Profanity](profane language). Now i was muted the whole time i joined and got told this then his friend
    [Mod Removed: Personal] messaged me and said hey the rope trick is a great idea, i respond with people like you
    [Mod Removed: Profanity] (again more profane language) are the reason people are
    [Mod Removed: Inappropriate] themselves because of Xbox. I called them
    [Mod Removed: Profanity] once and get com banned, but look what they can say with no repercussions. You cant defend yourself unless you want something to happen to you, as far as i know nothing happened to them for this only me.

What do you guys think about this?

:)

Dakota Murphy, Mar 6, 2019
  2. XBF Leslie D Win User

Microsfot/xbox problems

Hi Dakota,

Thanks for posting in the forums today. We've noticed you've made a duplicate post but as the original post has been locked already
    we will be converting this one into a discussion as you're asking for others opinions and thoughts in the situation. Just keep it forum friendly please.

Thank you!
  3. Smwutches Win User

Microsfot/xbox problems

You agreed to the same rules they did. It doesn't matter how a situation starts, if you respond in a way that violates those rules, you can be punished. It's best to just report the other person and block communication with them.
  4. Dakota Murphy Win User

Microsfot/xbox problems

ok, sorry im worked up about it still, should they investigate the profanity part, isnt there anything to justify using it?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Microsfot/xbox problems

Just because their suspension wasn't immediate doesn't mean they won't get suspended as well. Profanity is probably the easiest thing to spot immediately for the enforcement team so it's quicker to issue a suspension. Otherwise it can take some time for
    investigations. The enforcement team receives thousands of reports a day and have to investigate each one. It's not an automated system.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsfot/xbox problems

As long as you report them, the enforcement team will investigate them and take action. So they do get punished as well.
Thema:

Microsfot/xbox problems

1. Microsfot/xbox problems - Similar Threads - Microsfot problems

2. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  3. Can i gift some of my own microsfot credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i gift some of my own microsfot credit: I cant find out if i can gift my microsoft credit ac424393-74b8-4fdf-be29-a71364878808
  4. cant login to microsfot store

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant login to microsfot store: When i click login on microsoft store a blank whjite box pops up the n goes away almost instantly leaving me unable to sign in. It also will not let me switch accounts on minecraft launcher...
  5. microsfot rewards app on xbox series x issue

in XBoX on Windows
    microsfot rewards app on xbox series x issue: [img] [img] see above i am having issue with microsft rewards app any ideas how to fix this on xbox series x 8d0ac79b-dffa-4749-bd9d-ecde925deb76
  6. Why does, my microsfot account not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does, my microsfot account not work?: Despite spending literal Hours, MAYBE even days, trying to set my account configuration settings to the place they need to be. i have left any possible family accounts i am attached too, and i...
  7. microsfot rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsfot rewards: So im usuing Microsoft rewards and have been for awhile, so my friend Gets To do survey for points but it doesnt pop up for me is this a glitch or is there a reason...
  8. how do i request a refund of a game i have purchesed on the microsfot store?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i request a refund of a game i have purchesed on the microsfot store?: I have recently purchased a copy of Minecraft for windows 10 and I want to refund it, I tried going to the order history like one of the articles suggested but I do not have an option to refund...
  9. come posso contattare il supporto microsfot??? -[Translation - how can i contact microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    come posso contattare il supporto microsfot??? -[Translation - how can i contact microsoft...: quando provo a fare acquisti su xboxstore e uso la carta legata al mio account mi dice di contattare il supporto microsoft -[Translation - when I try to shop on xboxstore and use the card linked...
  10. Microsfot Ffreezing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsfot Ffreezing up: What can I do to stop the Microsoft Games from freezing up after about 2 minutes into the games? It is extremely frustrating when I am working an Expert game and have to start over because the...