Microsfot Ffreezing up

Discus and support Microsfot Ffreezing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What can I do to stop the Microsoft Games from freezing up after about 2 minutes into the games? It is extremely frustrating when I am working an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cadencemarlin97, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Microsfot Ffreezing up

What can I do to stop the Microsoft Games from freezing up after about 2 minutes into the games? It is extremely frustrating when I am working an Expert game and have to start over because the game freezes up and the app closes on its own. Then I have to
    start over because when I pull the app back up it starts at the beginning. I am real tired of this....PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM OR REFUND MY PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FEES AND I WILL FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO PLAY WITH SOME OTHR APP. This would be a shame as Microsoft
    is my favorite but lately I have hated it and if you keep asking me to review these games while this is happening, the games will not get a very good review.

Thank You

KARYL BALDERSTON

:)

Cadencemarlin97, Apr 11, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Microsfot Ffreezing up

Occasionally, game files become corrupted or altered if you have malware or are running a game modification on your device. If your game is freezing or not responding, uninstalling and reinstalling it will
    remove and replace the files that run the game.

To learn more about how to uninstall and reinstall games, follow the steps at

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    , and then try playing the game again.
  3. DominumStige Win User

Microsfot Ffreezing up

Hi!

What games are crashed? What errors appear on the screen?

Have you tried to check for updates?
  4. OK Fowl Win User

Puzzle ffreezing

5. colllecionador Win User

Victim of Tenure Reset

Don't worry OIJA, Microsfot is working on it and soon the support staff will put up some sort of announcement when this is fixed. Please be patient.
  6. Livvo Jr X Win User

Can't play GTA: San Andreas

I am having the same problem an error message keeps on popping up ? How can I get the game again with out buying microsfot points ?
Thema:

Microsfot Ffreezing up

1. Microsfot Ffreezing up - Similar Threads - Microsfot Ffreezing

2. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  3. Can i gift some of my own microsfot credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Can i gift some of my own microsfot credit: I cant find out if i can gift my microsoft credit ac424393-74b8-4fdf-be29-a71364878808
  4. cant login to microsfot store

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant login to microsfot store: When i click login on microsoft store a blank whjite box pops up the n goes away almost instantly leaving me unable to sign in. It also will not let me switch accounts on minecraft launcher...
  5. microsfot rewards app on xbox series x issue

in XBoX on Windows
    microsfot rewards app on xbox series x issue: [img] [img] see above i am having issue with microsft rewards app any ideas how to fix this on xbox series x 8d0ac79b-dffa-4749-bd9d-ecde925deb76
  6. Why does, my microsfot account not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does, my microsfot account not work?: Despite spending literal Hours, MAYBE even days, trying to set my account configuration settings to the place they need to be. i have left any possible family accounts i am attached too, and i...
  7. microsfot rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsfot rewards: So im usuing Microsoft rewards and have been for awhile, so my friend Gets To do survey for points but it doesnt pop up for me is this a glitch or is there a reason...
  8. how do i request a refund of a game i have purchesed on the microsfot store?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i request a refund of a game i have purchesed on the microsfot store?: I have recently purchased a copy of Minecraft for windows 10 and I want to refund it, I tried going to the order history like one of the articles suggested but I do not have an option to refund...
  9. come posso contattare il supporto microsfot??? -[Translation - how can i contact microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    come posso contattare il supporto microsfot??? -[Translation - how can i contact microsoft...: quando provo a fare acquisti su xboxstore e uso la carta legata al mio account mi dice di contattare il supporto microsoft -[Translation - when I try to shop on xboxstore and use the card linked...
  10. Microsfot/xbox problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsfot/xbox problems: Ok this is a STORY i am not trying to get the ban down i just want to show people how messed up the system can be. We all know how toxic lots of people on Xbox are, but is Microsoft not paying...