Microphone not working at all in Xbox PC Party

Discus and support Microphone not working at all in Xbox PC Party in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey so when I create a party on PC using the game bar or box app, my mic does not work at all in the party. I have all my permission set properly, I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fluffeh_Panda, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Microphone not working at all in Xbox PC Party

Hey so when I create a party on PC using the game bar or box app, my mic does not work at all in the party. I have all my permission set properly, I have mic quality set to CD, and my mic is working properly. I cannot find a fix anywhere. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix?

submitted by /u/Fluffeh_Panda
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fluffeh_Panda, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Pokepunch Win User

Windows 10 Xbox One Streaming microphone not detected?

That generic support doesn't really apply here. The problem is with a PC microphone, not an Xbox One microphone. The Xbox App on PC detects the mic and it works if I start a party via the app, but it doesn't work in any capacity on the Xbox One for parties
    or game chat.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Set up Blue Snowball Mic for Twitch Stream Chat and Ingame Chat Xbox One S

I think the Blue microphones are all USB microphones, so I'm not sure you'd be able to use it for stream chat on your PC and game chat on your Xbox console at the same time. It's probably possible if you use the Xbox app on your PC for party chat though.
  4. xDetroitLegend Win User

Detailed Xbox Party Chat Issue REPORT

I'm having the exact same issue. I have the logitech G930s too. While using the xbox app for just party use you won't be able to hear others and they can't hear you. The headset works correctly with game sounds while streaming to xbox one back to PC but
    still won't work in the parties. The issue is that the headset will just not work at all with any type of xbox party function... While streaming xbox one to PC or while just using the party system in the xbox application for windows 10. (Microphone and earphones
    will not work in party chat as said... while the ability to create, leave, and join the party actually work.)
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Stream mic Xbox One (PC)

It depends on the type of your streaming Microphone.

If it's an USB microphone, then no.

If the Microphone has an analogue connector (e.g. 3.5mm jack), you could use a headphone/microphone to CTIA adapter, and plug your Astro into the headphone plug and your streamer microphone to the microphone plug, and then plug the CTIA adapter into the
    controller.

Alternatively, if you use a third party streaming software and are screen capturing from your PC, you can start the Party through the Xbox App on your PC, and stream the game to a capture card on your PC. Then you can mix the game audio from the captured
    console with your party sound (if your streaming software allows such a mix), and then stream that from your capturing PC to your streaming platform.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Mic not working in the xbox app and in party chat while streaming

What specifically doesn't work? The stream audio or the party audio?
    Was that not covered in the OPs post?

"I'm unable to use the microphone on my Steelseries when coneected to my PC using a Remote Streaming session"

"just not when joining a party during a stream."

Seems to me that the OP is playing using the Remote Play function but the Microphone doesn't work when in a party chat whilst using the Remote Play. the Mic works fine when directly connected to the Xbox or used via the Xbox App
Thema:

Microphone not working at all in Xbox PC Party

1. Microphone not working at all in Xbox PC Party - Similar Threads - Microphone working Party

2. I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?: I just got a new mic and when plugging it into my controller I could hear just fine but my microphone didn't work. I've already tried some solutions but nothing seemed to work. Is there any...
  3. Bluetooth microphone not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth microphone not working: I am using bluetooth headphones with a bluetooth transmitter. My headset has a microphone built into them but for some reason my microphone wont work. I can hear everything else through my headset...
  4. My microphone just stopped working out of nowhere

in XBoX on Consoles
    My microphone just stopped working out of nowhere: I was watching a basketball game talking with my friends and out of nowhere my microphone stopped picking up voice. I tried pressing the Mute button multiple times, i have it correctly set up, the...
  5. Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working

in XboX Insiders
    Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working: My Pdp headset isn’t working i’ve connected it to a pc and it works fine but when i plug the dongle into my xbox nothing comes out other then when i turn off my xbox i hear a static noise...
  6. Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset microphone doesn't work when connected to a XBox Series X controller - Windows 11: I've recently upgraded to Windows 11 and now when I connect my Headset to my Xbox Series X controller the microphone no longer works. I did the same as I did on Windows 10. I connected the USB C...
  7. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  8. Microphone no longer works with any headset

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microphone no longer works with any headset: Has anyone else had this problem...no mic working..checked all settings and nothing was changed from day purchased..now doesn't work 04d0ab47-1906-40b5-9c03-1b1668d31b54
  9. Am I cursed? Microphone not working.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I cursed? Microphone not working.: Let me explain my situation. All i want to do is use my microphone on an xbox. I have owned around 4 xboxes the past couple months because ive been flipping them for fun. Every single one i have,...
  10. Microphone won't work in party chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microphone won't work in party chat: When i enter a party chat, I am unable to use my microphone. I can hear the other users in the room, but they cannot hear me. I have tried multiple microphones (both wired and bluetooth) and all...