Microphone issue xbox series X when in game

Discus and support Microphone issue xbox series X when in game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my microphone works fine in the party chat (xbox series x) but when I toggle the option to communicate in game it just doesn't work? The mic icon... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Top-Effect-2170, Jan 15, 2024.

1. Microphone issue xbox series X when in game

So my microphone works fine in the party chat (xbox series x) but when I toggle the option to communicate in game it just doesn't work? The mic icon that usually comes up on the top left on the screen when you speak doesn't come up and when I look on the game leader board when playing online the mic icon is just blanked out for me? I've changed the privacy settings, and it still doesn't work someone please help

submitted by /u/Top-Effect-2170
    [link] [comments]

/u/Top-Effect-2170, Jan 15, 2024
  2. ÖzerÖzdemir1 Win User

on Xbox Series X , recordings havent got sound

My main problem is about recording game sounds on Xbox Series X not my microphone sound on pc.
  3. LukeMQ Win User

Xbox Series X controllers have input issue but Xbox One X controller works perfectly

I discovered one thing. If I plug any headphones in my Xbox Series X controller (with microphone or without it) it works much better in any of the games that gives the issue. What could be mean?
  4. LukeMQ Win User

Xbox Series X controller input lag

On Xbox Series X when some games like Doom Eternal, Crash Bandicoot 4, Psychonauts 2, Tales of Arise and Visage are launched (only Xbox Series X enhanced games and not all of them) any Xbox Series X controller incur in an input issue, with battery and with USB cable without battery: if any key or trigger is pressed rapidly it doesn't work, a sort of input lag. The issue persist in any dashboard menu, then if I turn off and turn on the controller again the problem disappear until I return to the game in background that caused the issue. Any Xbox One X controller works perfectly instead. Both Xbox Series X and Xbox Series X controller are update with the latest update. I noticed that when the issue start the usual buzzing noise of the controller change sound, a lower sound. If I plug any headphone with or without microphone in the Xbox Series X controller the commands are more responsive but the problem remains. I reported more and more times this problem to Microsoft since 3 months but still there isn't an update that resolve this issue with my great disappointment. I think this issue started since about 4 months after a system update, and I think the problem is the same of yours. Can you confirm this?
  5. iBar Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset Issues

I had the exact same issue. Connected to the PC and phone, but not to my Xbox Series X. I had to return it to the store. The microphone light was ON even while I was in the store returning the headset.
  6. Cliff A. Win User

USB Microphones & Xbox Customer Service.

Hi ralph fiore

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with your microphone and as well as we really do understand the capabilities that you had exerted efforts on this too. We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options that we can provide.

We just want to set your proper expectations on this as well that there are some microphones or headsets that are compatible from one another especially using those on any Xbox Consoles, and from there once those devices are compatible there are less of a problem of that on facing some issues rather than those specific headsets and microphones that are not compatible from one another. Then those are the factors and possibilities that those would not work as for feature limitations too when using those devices,

And from what we had understood on your concern and as we had isolated that you have a specific microphone that you want to use for your Xbox Series X and you had not used this due to incompatibility of that device when connecting it to the console.

We do truly understand what you want to achieve, but one way for this for us to get ahold is trying to reach out on your SELLER where you had bought and purchased your microphone so that they can share to you and give some exact devices that they can share to you in using it within your Xbox Series X console. For more reference on seeing what devices are compatible, you can refer onto this link : Accessories compatible with Xbox Series X|S

In addition, you can try to refer from this thread on Microsoft Community wherein there is a specific detail on what is the needed requirement or compatible microphone/headset that is compatible with Xbox Series X console : Compatible mic for Xbox series X - Microsoft Community

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

Microphone issue xbox series X when in game

1. Microphone issue xbox series X when in game - Similar Threads - Microphone issue series

2. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  3. Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call: Hi so the microphone echoes on my xbox console/controller regardless of the microhphone I use. Any issues to fix this? This does not happen anywhere else. I tried factory resetting but no avail....
  4. I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?: I just got a new mic and when plugging it into my controller I could hear just fine but my microphone didn't work. I've already tried some solutions but nothing seemed to work. Is there any...
  5. Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings: I was trying to do some recordings but my game bar didn't want to turn the mic on. When I went to the microphone privacy settings, Game Bar simply wasn't on the list [img] This has never...
  6. Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings: I was trying to do some recordings but my game bar didn't want to turn the mic on. When I went to the microphone privacy settings, Game Bar simply wasn't on the list. This has never happened to...
  7. Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues: I use a Hypercloud wired stereo headset when I play Xbox. I’ve started streaming my games on Discord through Xbox, but there are issues with my microphone. The people I’m talking to on Discord say...
  8. Xbox Game Bar & App Microphone Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar & App Microphone Issues: I have been experiencing an issue in which my mic isn’t picked up my Xbox game bar or xbox app unless I actively have the app or game bar open. Once I close either, my mic is not picked up but I...
  9. Microphone issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone issue: Hi my new turtle Beach headset will not pick up any of my 4 controlelrs so I know its not a controller issue , the audio works fine through the headset but the microphone does not work , yes it is...
  10. Headset Microphone Issues since Xbox UI update was pushed

in XboX Insiders
    Headset Microphone Issues since Xbox UI update was pushed: I'm just curious if anyone else has experience any mic cut out or just completely stop working. Noticed it the other day thought I was due a new headset. Then last night I was on for around 1hr 30...