Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call

Discus and support Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi so the microphone echoes on my xbox console/controller regardless of the microhphone I use. Any issues to fix this? This does not happen anywhere... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ConnorB5963, Jun 16, 2024.

1. ConnorB5963
    ConnorB5963 Guest

Hi so the microphone echoes on my xbox console/controller regardless of the microhphone I use. Any issues to fix this? This does not happen anywhere else. I tried factory resetting but no avail. Any advice? Does controller need replace?

:)

ConnorB5963, Jun 16, 2024
  2. Sayann X Win User

Headset

Hello, having an echo is often due to misuse. The microphone is very sensitive and I noticed that on several headphones the fact that the microphone thread touching the limits of the headphones it caused an echo.
  3. Nathan sailor Win User

Discord and Xbox Relink Doesn't Work

I tried the solutions you said and on the Xbox app and discord both say that I have it linked but when I try to join a voice call it says relink and when I continue it unlink it
  4. Dscru Win User

Microphone echoes.

I'm using X12's as well. Sounds like I'm having the exact same issue.

Would love a fix for this issue as I'm not loving playing games in a party by myself because of the annoying echo I'm giving off :(
  5. DarkOvcharka Win User

server lag *bug*

Someone said the Kinect version has the microphone built into the unit next to the speaker??????

Echo, echo, echo, echo, echo. Does this feedback cause server latency? Back one second. This guy was talking to me. Echo, echo, echo, I'm talking to myself, echo, echo, echo. How are you? I am fine. ty for asking. ty for asking. No ty. No ty. NO!
    NO! TY! TY! OMG! OMG TY! TY! NO TY! NO TY! WAIT TY MORE! TY! YOU ARE SO NOT WELCOME! OMG! WHY AM I YELLING AT MYSELF?????! ECHO DEATH!!
  6. Wildeyedjokr Win User

No Headset Packaged With The Xbox One?

It'll have the built in Kinect Microphone. You know, the one that currently engages in endless echoes.
Thema:

1. Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call - Similar Threads - Microphone echoing joining

2. I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?: I just got a new mic and when plugging it into my controller I could hear just fine but my microphone didn't work. I've already tried some solutions but nothing seemed to work. Is there any...
  3. Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings: I was trying to do some recordings but my game bar didn't want to turn the mic on. When I went to the microphone privacy settings, Game Bar simply wasn't on the list [img] This has never...
  4. Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings: I was trying to do some recordings but my game bar didn't want to turn the mic on. When I went to the microphone privacy settings, Game Bar simply wasn't on the list. This has never happened to...
  5. Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Android App still forces you to use Phone Microphone and not headset microphone: I'm trying to join a party on my phone so I can play on my PlayStation while talking with my friends on Xbox (they refuse to set up discord integration.). However, the Android App will not allow...
  6. Bluetooth microphone not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth microphone not working: I am using bluetooth headphones with a bluetooth transmitter. My headset has a microphone built into them but for some reason my microphone wont work. I can hear everything else through my headset...
  7. game Bar does not record my microphone properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    game Bar does not record my microphone properly: When recording a game via Game Bar, my voice sounds somewhat broken on the clip. my mic works perfectly fine, and it only sounds broken on the recording. It is also only my mic audio, not the...
  8. My microphone just stopped working out of nowhere

in XBoX on Consoles
    My microphone just stopped working out of nowhere: I was watching a basketball game talking with my friends and out of nowhere my microphone stopped picking up voice. I tried pressing the Mute button multiple times, i have it correctly set up, the...
  9. Which microphone can you use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which microphone can you use?: I want to buy a microphone for my Xbox Series X but when I search up Xbox microphones, it always shows specific microphones. Does the type of microphone matter, or does it not?...
  10. Party chat echos in microphone like crazy

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat echos in microphone like crazy: So I made my friend buy a headset so we didnt have to talk over the phone. He got a pair of Astro a10s bc I had the gen1 and they worked great but the gen 2 sucked so bad and All I could hear was...