Microphone Audio not Streaming

Discus and support Microphone Audio not Streaming in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am trying to stream using my Xbox One, but my voice is not being streamed. I tested with different mics, reinstalled twitch app, contacted twitch... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PaulaLGG, Nov 5, 2023.

1. PaulaLGG
    PaulaLGG Guest

I am trying to stream using my Xbox One, but my voice is not being streamed.

I tested with different mics, reinstalled twitch app, contacted twitch support and they told me to search for help with Xbox.

The camera works, the mic is recognized by the Xbox because the option to turn it on and off is highlighted. I do not know what to do anymore.

:)

PaulaLGG, Nov 5, 2023
  2. matthewiag Win User

Xbox One Steaming with Gen 3 A50s

Does the Astro A50 have a Stream Out Port?

I have the Astro A40 with Mix Amp Pro and I use the Stream Out port connected to the Microphone port to the PC.

If you do you just need a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable. You would also need to change the Stream Out Port setting in Astro Command center to party chat only.

Then I have 3 Audio Channels with 3 audio sliders

Capture Card (Game)

Microphone (Part Chat)

USB Yeti (Microphone)
  3. DanMen334 Win User

Headphone/Mic issue

but, they don't work when you want to talk by chat or if you want to stream, if it's when you want to stream down the level from 10 to 20 and 100 to the microphone and the voice will be heard, if it's for normal chat update your control or verify that
    the audio microphone is activated
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Stream mic Xbox One (PC)

It depends on the type of your streaming Microphone.

If it's an USB microphone, then no.

If the Microphone has an analogue connector (e.g. 3.5mm jack), you could use a headphone/microphone to CTIA adapter, and plug your Astro into the headphone plug and your streamer microphone to the microphone plug, and then plug the CTIA adapter into the
    controller.

Alternatively, if you use a third party streaming software and are screen capturing from your PC, you can start the Party through the Xbox App on your PC, and stream the game to a capture card on your PC. Then you can mix the game audio from the captured
    console with your party sound (if your streaming software allows such a mix), and then stream that from your capturing PC to your streaming platform.
  5. David Wirsching Win User

Hello PaulaLGG, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing microphone audio issues on your Xbox One when trying to stream via Twitch. Here are some suggestions that might help you fix the problem:

Check your privacy and communication settings: Make sure your Xbox account's privacy and communication settings are set correctly. You can do this by going to your account settings on the Xbox One. Verify that communication options are enabled and allow your voice to be transmitted through the microphone.

Check your microphone settings on your Xbox: Go to your Xbox One settings and look for the audio or devices section. Verify that the microphone is selected as the default audio input device. If there are any additional settings related to the microphone, make sure they are set correctly.

Update controller firmware: Make sure your Xbox One controller is updated to the latest firmware. You can do this by connecting the controller to the console and checking for available updates through the settings section of the Xbox One.

Restart your console: Sometimes restarting your console can fix temporary audio-related issues. Turn off your Xbox One completely, unplug it from the power for a few minutes, and then turn it back on. This can help reset any settings or connections that may be causing the problem.

Try another game or app: If the issue persists, try using the microphone in another Xbox One game or app to determine if the issue is specific to Twitch or related to your console's overall audio settings.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Mic not working in the xbox app and in party chat while streaming

What specifically doesn't work? The stream audio or the party audio?
    Was that not covered in the OPs post?

"I'm unable to use the microphone on my Steelseries when coneected to my PC using a Remote Streaming session"

"just not when joining a party during a stream."

Seems to me that the OP is playing using the Remote Play function but the Microphone doesn't work when in a party chat whilst using the Remote Play. the Mic works fine when directly connected to the Xbox or used via the Xbox App
Thema:

1. Microphone Audio not Streaming - Similar Threads - Microphone Audio Streaming

2. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  3. Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call: Hi so the microphone echoes on my xbox console/controller regardless of the microhphone I use. Any issues to fix this? This does not happen anywhere else. I tried factory resetting but no avail....
  4. I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear everything but my microphone isn't working. Is there a way to fixing this?: I just got a new mic and when plugging it into my controller I could hear just fine but my microphone didn't work. I've already tried some solutions but nothing seemed to work. Is there any...
  5. Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings: I was trying to do some recordings but my game bar didn't want to turn the mic on. When I went to the microphone privacy settings, Game Bar simply wasn't on the list [img] This has never...
  6. Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working

in XboX Insiders
    Pdp xbox wireless headset audio and microphone not working: My Pdp headset isn’t working i’ve connected it to a pc and it works fine but when i plug the dongle into my xbox nothing comes out other then when i turn off my xbox i hear a static noise...
  7. Xbox 360 controller is not playing any audio or microphone is not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller is not playing any audio or microphone is not working.: I recently just bought a 2.5mm female to 3.5mm headphone jack so I could listen to audio and talk on my old Xbox 360 using newer headphones. But it doesn't play any sound through it and doesn't...
  8. why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone: when playing with my friends my mic wasn’t working/ “sounding like i was talking through a microwave” so they muted my chat and it still said it was picking up audio so i then completely unplugged...
  9. How to record audio with Xbox Stereo Headset microphone with Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to record audio with Xbox Stereo Headset microphone with Windows 10: I am unable to record audio with the Audacity program with my new "XBOX Stereo Headset" while using Windows 10. I have plugged the 3.5mm jack into the back of my motherboard. I can hear audio...
  10. Recording with X Box Game Bar screen capture and Microphone results in audio delay

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording with X Box Game Bar screen capture and Microphone results in audio delay: I was trying to record my gameplay on a steam game with my Blue Yeti, but found after I recorded there was an audio delay. I tried just about everything, from updating my canary insider to the...