Micro USB Charge Pack Fix

Discus and support Micro USB Charge Pack Fix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All, I figured I would post a comment regarding USB ports on these controllers. I was worried about the USB ports breaking so I purchased a micro USB... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ValvelessSleet2, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Micro USB Charge Pack Fix

All, I figured I would post a comment regarding USB ports on these controllers. I was worried about the USB ports breaking so I purchased a micro USB to magnetic cable to charge the controllers and this seems to be an amazing fix for this issue. I purchased
    these on Amazon for $15 and they came with two micro USB and to plug into the controllers. Wsken Premium Magnetic Micro USB Quick Charging Cable with LED Status Display, High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Sync and Charge Cable Line for Android, Samsung S6/Edge,
    HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Xiaomi and More (1M Silver)

:)

ValvelessSleet2, Dec 29, 2015
  2. woot.com, Duracell AA rechargeable batteries $14.99

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

You could just use a micro USb to charge the controller, if you have an extra one lying around

[/quote]

You will use the micro USB to recharge the Battery Pack. Buying rechargeable batteries is an alternative to buying the battery pack.

Ch1ps N Queso, Dec 29, 2015
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    in game camera

Not sure what a USB charger pack is, but didnt the xbox one come with a micro USB cable? If it didnt anyone will fit. Costs about $5 to buy one.

x24hrs2livex, Dec 29, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Micro USB Charge Pack Fix