Mic works, tests fine in audio settings, won't work in CALL OF DUTY game PLEASE HELP

Discus and support Mic works, tests fine in audio settings, won't work in CALL OF DUTY game PLEASE HELP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When playing Call of Duty or while in a party with my friends I can hear everybody chat, but when I try to talk nobody hears me. All of my settings are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cwboysfn, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Cwboysfn
    Cwboysfn Guest

Mic works, tests fine in audio settings, won't work in CALL OF DUTY game PLEASE HELP

When playing Call of Duty or while in a party with my friends I can hear everybody chat, but when I try to talk nobody hears me. All of my settings are set to the right thing to chat. When I do the audio check in COD the mic is working. For some reason no
    one can hear me when I try to talk in multiplayer game.

I have done all the recommended fixes, tested and re-tested all the settings, reset my XBOX, updated my controller and headset, etc....

Nothing has worked.

PLEASE HELP!

:)

Cwboysfn, Aug 25, 2020
  2. BOPP ALEXANDER Win User

warzone 2.0

just had ac chance to do all of these and still nothing. i even do a microphone test in the settings in call of duty and it works there but still wont allow me to talk to anybody so weird. Mic works with every other game except call of duty mf2 and warzone
  3. Player526642521 Win User

Only party audio playing through headset?

I can't hear anything through mine and Mic doesn't work. I've checked audio settings and can't see anything wrong. please help. The headset is fine.
  4. Sarrion Win User

Xbox App on PC Chat issues

hi,

tried this it did not work but thanks for the Reply. it was working fine last Thursday 7-6-23, I did not change anything on my PC, I don't get it.. ;)

I can hear chat but the mic does not queue up. I tested mic and works fine on the Xbox itself also tested on mic test website and works fine. I will try calling MS again today yesterday I lost connection from them 2 times. and MS tech was a bit baffled also. but they never called me back like they said they would.

5. Dylan Keas Win User

Whenever I play an online game through the Xbox App on my PC it distorts my microphone audio in all voice chat apps. (Discord, Xbox Game Bar, etc)

-audio drivers are updated

- input and output are correct on both xbox app and computer settings

- microphone audio works fine when playing the same game through a different launcher or platform

- all other apps using my mic are disabled

- headset (astro a10s) are a plug in and have worked fine for months.

issue only happens when I go into an online game

example: I'm in a Valhiem online server with no one in it and my mic audio will be perfect. Then someone joins the game and it instantly distorts it.
  6. Luiz DiegoMendes Win User

High Package Loss Internet

Thanks!! What tests I can run? It is happening only when I try to play Call of Duty. All other games are working fine.
Thema:

1. Mic works, tests fine in audio settings, won't work in CALL OF DUTY game PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - Mic works tests

2. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  3. My mic isn't working in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    My mic isn't working in party chat: My mic is unmuted, it says I'm united in the party, and my headset mic is on under audio and music. It's a new headset so it can't be hardware issues. In the party, my profile looks a little...
  4. Why isn't my mic working

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my mic working: Every time I plug in my headset (ozeino) my headset volume lights up but the chat mixer doesn't and the audio goes through the TV. I fight with it every time and after about 2 minutes it finally...
  5. Mic not working with Xbox Party Chat but is working with all other PC apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic not working with Xbox Party Chat but is working with all other PC apps.: I've been unable to use Xbox Party Chat on my PC for months now because my voice isn't picked up *specifically* in this application. The audio is present in the device, but it seems the device...
  6. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  7. Mic Sometimes works with Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Sometimes works with Xbox: I am using the Xbox app (On my Laptop), Xbox S, External Mic (USB), and Headset. A friend got this to work, but he is unavailable to help. (I Brought Mic from him he had no issues) I'm having...
  8. Mic isnt working on r6

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic isnt working on r6: Been having a problem with this mic. It is 24000 Hz 1 channels 16 bit. Any fix? e3d5cba3-d54a-44f3-9ae8-3e9e13eb968d
  9. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  10. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....