Mic works, Start streaming, Mic doesn't work, Stop streaming, Mic works????

Discus and support Mic works, Start streaming, Mic doesn't work, Stop streaming, Mic works???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Basically got the idea in the subject but yeah not too sure how to attack this problem anymore but to ask for help, my mic connected to my wireless... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sir Longbottom, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Mic works, Start streaming, Mic doesn't work, Stop streaming, Mic works????

Basically got the idea in the subject but yeah not too sure how to attack this problem anymore but to ask for help, my mic connected to my wireless controller that is synced to my xbox works fine when i'm not streaming from my PC but the second I turn streaming
    on, boom! Mic doesn't register my voice but for some reason the audio is still flowing so I can hear in game audio but my mic doesn't work for some reason. I turn off streaming and it works fine and so on and so forth. Any ideas?

:)

Sir Longbottom, Jul 1, 2016
  2. Mic won't work through game streaming

Ever since the update on xbox, my mic does not work through game streaming. On the top right it now shows a mute mic symbol. My mic is working fine as it works when I'm not using game streaming and just am playing on my xbox. How can I fix this?

ShreyashPatel, Jul 1, 2016
  3. KoIgor
    KoIgor Guest
    [Bug and Solution] Xbox app freeze on streaming from Xbox One

After fresh install of Windows 10, I logged in and run Xbox app. Tried to start streaming from my Xbox One but every time Xbox app freeze. I heard sound from Xbox One, but no picture and no response from Xbox app. Finally I found the issue, Xbox app doesn't
    request for Mic permission when you start streaming for the first time. To fix it I created Party and immediately get request to Mic. After that streaming starts to work perfectly.

To Microsoft: please fix it.

KoIgor, Jul 1, 2016
  4. skyevenstar
    skyevenstar Guest

This is because the XBOX app will make fake XBOX one controller connection to your XBOX

while you streaming. Thus while you start the streaming XBOX party app automatically switch to use that mic not actually exist.

There once was a simple solution to this problem which was to assign that fake to a guest account however that fake controller do not visible in the XBOX setting now so there no way to solve that.

This just shows how stupid and incapable those who in charge of the XBOX services now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skyevenstar, Jul 30, 2016
  5. skyevenstar
    skyevenstar Guest
    To people annoyed by this problem there are two method you can try to make the party app switch to the real headset connected to your controller they are not guaranteed working but still worth trying.

First method: make sure your headset is connected to your controller and streaming is running then hold the voice up/down button of the headset until you can here the party chat from the headset.

Second method: make sure the streaming is not running and party is through your headset properly then just wait until the controller shutdown by itself, after it happens power on your controller again and start the streaming hoping that things gonna be good.

!!!To MS staffs, the easiest way to fix this problem is to make that fake controller made by win10 XBOX app visible and manageable in the XBOX ONE setting again!!!

skyevenstar, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: