Mic Working, but can't hear others - Party Chat

Discus and support Mic Working, but can't hear others - Party Chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a new issue, i regularly play in parties on my xbox one. I was in the middle of playing with a friend, when ibsuddenly stopped being able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SystemOfADowna, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Mic Working, but can't hear others - Party Chat

I have a new issue, i regularly play in parties on my xbox one. I was in the middle of playing with a friend, when ibsuddenly stopped being able to hear him speak, i could see the ring activating to say hes talking and his gamertag on the party overlay.
    But no sound was coming through on my end. Ive checked multiple headsets and it happens on all of them so its not my headset. I also tried through the xbox mobile app and the second i connect a headset their voices disappear again. I can hesr them through
    my tv but their voices vanish the moment i connect my headset. Has anybody encountered this before, and if so how can i fix it?

:)

SystemOfADowna, Feb 19, 2020
  2. SystemOfADowna Win User

Thank you, hi i haveny been able to fix it, in fact its gotten worse and can no longer hear them through tv or phone. Any help would he appreciated
  3. Kenshiro MX Win User

Hi SystemOfADowna (awesome band by the way) On the past i have the same trouble.

If you didn't fix yet, send me a message here and i help you.

The solution is on the config of the xbox one "audio area" but jejeje need some details to tell you how fix.

More later y send you pics of how looks my config.
  4. Nick21013 Win User

Team Chat? Select Fire?

my mic doesn't work in game chat i try to talk to other players with mics and they can't hear me even though it shows my mic emitting noise next to my name. It works fine when im in parties though.
  5. Killa xBx Win User

Mic not working with Xbox One Stereo Headset

Mine is possessed game sound works fine mic works but I can't hear chat, other times can hear chat but mic doesn't work. Very frustrating.
  6. heavymeta1l0ver Win User

Can't send messages

nope my suspensions have ended, and everything works fine except messaging, and you can't hear my mic in party chat
Thema:

1. Mic Working, but can't hear others - Party Chat - Similar Threads - Mic Working can't

2. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  3. My mic isn't working in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    My mic isn't working in party chat: My mic is unmuted, it says I'm united in the party, and my headset mic is on under audio and music. It's a new headset so it can't be hardware issues. In the party, my profile looks a little...
  4. Why isn't my mic working

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my mic working: Every time I plug in my headset (ozeino) my headset volume lights up but the chat mixer doesn't and the audio goes through the TV. I fight with it every time and after about 2 minutes it finally...
  5. My mic is not working, I can hear others just fine but I can't speak into the mic, any...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mic is not working, I can hear others just fine but I can't speak into the mic, any...: I tried every troubleshooting solution there I could find, I even tried the steps that were posted on a similar question to this, and none of it seems to work, my mic works on other devices but...
  6. I can't get the mic to work on Xbox Game Bar using SteelSeries GG Sonar software. Can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't get the mic to work on Xbox Game Bar using SteelSeries GG Sonar software. Can...: Split from this thread. I have the EXACT same set up as you so I might be able to help. I have had many problems with the steels series software before and I think I know how to fix it. Open...
  7. I can't get the mic to work on Xbox Game Bar using SteelSeries GG Sonar software. Can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't get the mic to work on Xbox Game Bar using SteelSeries GG Sonar software. Can...: I recently got a SteelSeries headset and cannot get the mic to work. I've tried resetting the game bar and the SteelSeries software and found the exact same result. I haven't been able to find a...
  8. Rust mic not detected. I can't get it to work does anyone know the fix for this

in XboX Insiders
    Rust mic not detected. I can't get it to work does anyone know the fix for this: I'm on the rust xbox beta. Whenever I hit a load screen it shows mic not detected. But my headset works just fine. I have tried going to game chat doesn't work. Is anyone else having this problem?...
  9. Can't Seem To Get My Headset Mic To Work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Seem To Get My Headset Mic To Work: The audio coming through the ear pieces is great. I can hear all my friends just fine. I can't seem to get them to hear me though. The volume is fine. The headset is and mic is not muted. I do not...
  10. I need help, I can hear my friends but they can't hear me and my mic and kinect do work. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help, I can hear my friends but they can't hear me and my mic and kinect do work. ...: I can hear my friends and people but they can't hear me.. And my mic does work and also my kinect. I don't know if I'm still suspended from talking to anyone or not....