Mic not working xbox app.

Discus and support Mic not working xbox app. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Mic doesn't work on the Xbox app but audio does. But, mic works on all other apps. Privacy setting already set to "allow". Not sure what to do next?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by L0RD SCHMITY, Feb 19, 2024.

1. L0RD SCHMITY
    L0RD SCHMITY Guest

Mic doesn't work on the Xbox app but audio does. But, mic works on all other apps. Privacy setting already set to "allow". Not sure what to do next?

:)

L0RD SCHMITY, Feb 19, 2024
  2. ZdeněkKuchařík1 Win User

MIc doesnt work

Mic works on plays.tv app. I can hear myself and the game. There is a problem with xbox app, I guess.
  3. Ghoul xo Win User

Party Chat Broke

I can connect to parties fine, my mic doesn't work though whenever it is used in the xbox app but works perfectly in the discord app.
  4. Ghoul xo Win User

So Why is the Xbox PC App so Bad?

The app is garbage, it disallows me from using my mic to speak in parties for literally no reason, it works perfectly on every other communication application, but on the Xbox App it just blasts static down the mic. Broken ass app please fix.
  5. AidenBertram1 Win User

mic on xbox app sounds robotic

It's a bug with the Xbox app on pc. My mic does the same thing when using the Xbox app but works fine when using an app like discord.
  6. DomNic8891 Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset via Windows 10 app

I am having the same issue. With my headset I can hear game audio, if I'm in a party chat I can hear my friends talking but the mic doesn't work. My mic does work outside of the xbox app perfectly. The headphones and mic are set to default in the playback
    devices. It's an issue with the app and it needs to be updated.
Thema:

1. Mic not working xbox app. - Similar Threads - Mic working app

2. Mic not working with Xbox Party Chat but is working with all other PC apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic not working with Xbox Party Chat but is working with all other PC apps.: I've been unable to use Xbox Party Chat on my PC for months now because my voice isn't picked up *specifically* in this application. The audio is present in the device, but it seems the device...
  3. Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mic only working for game chat after streaming to PC Xbox app then closing it: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  4. Friend can’t get mic to work for PC Xbox app.

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can’t get mic to work for PC Xbox app.: My friend has a HyperX Cloud Alpha mic for his gaming PC and he can’t seem to get it to work on the Xbox app for PC. He has attempted to join the party and talk, but we have to use Discord for...
  5. Mic not working in Xbox app (PC) & stops working when Game Bar overlay is not active

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic not working in Xbox app (PC) & stops working when Game Bar overlay is not active: My mic isn't working in Party Chat using the Windows Xbox app. It works when the Game Bar overlay is active but stops working when it the overlay is not visible. It does not work at all in the...
  6. Pc Xbox App Mic Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc Xbox App Mic Not Working: I recently got got a Elgato HD60x and after setting that up connecting to my pc and Xbox Series X my microphone won’t work on the pc Xbox app at all and have tried to fix it but nothing is...
  7. Why does my mic work for all other apps but not the Xbox app?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my mic work for all other apps but not the Xbox app?: So, when I make or join a party on the Xbox app on my pc it sounds like a robot and like my voice is in a fan. I've tried every possible solution. I've gotten a new microphone that was a $100 more...
  8. Mic won't work on Xbox but will on app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic won't work on Xbox but will on app?: So I can hear everyone else but they can't hear me. I've tried different controllers and head phones but still have the same issue. I tried my headset with the xbox app on my phone and created a...
  9. Xbox Companion App. Headset mic don’t work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App. Headset mic don’t work: I’ve tried to play game such as Fortnite with my friends (they have Nintendo Switch and PC) on my laptop in streming per App Xbox Companion. I play with headset connected to my Xbox Controller...
  10. Mic doesnt work w/ windows 10 app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic doesnt work w/ windows 10 app: streaming on windows with my mic plugged into my controller and controller plugged into xbox with usb and it wont get picked up on the app when i stream. Incan hear my party on my headset but on...