Mic issues.

Discus and support Mic issues. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are there any current mic issues especially when utilizing call of duty. I can hear fine and just can't use my mic. I have the issue on both my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ryan larsen, Jan 11, 2024.

1. ryan larsen
    ryan larsen Guest

Mic issues.

Are there any current mic issues especially when utilizing call of duty. I can hear fine and just can't use my mic. I have the issue on both my xbox one and xbox s. I have tri 3 different turtle beach headsets/ mics. I have tried 2 different controllers. As I said before I can hear my squad 2 members are in cross over platforms the other is xbox. None can hear me. I have check every setting I can think of, I have uninstallEd the game I have factory reset both xbox's. No remedy found yet

*Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and network / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One*

:)

ryan larsen, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

Mic issue

Hey there!

Just so you know, we work Monday through Friday, 9-5 Pacific time. We take in threads from the previous 24 hours and on weekends, we go back to Friday. So that means by bumping your thread, you're actually moving down our response list. Something to keep
    in mind going forward!

As far as your Razer mic goes, do you have another controller you can try it out on? And are you using an adapter of any kind with your headset? If not, you will want to reach out to
    Razer Support for assistance with your headset as we don't assist with third party accessories.

Good luck and keep us posted. :)
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Mic issus

4. Mister Quimby Win User

Mic issues

Hey there SpliffOut!

The best way for you to receive support is to create your own thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  5. Skeeter Quill Win User

Mic issues

If your talking about the chat headset that came with the console, you can register your console at
    http://myservice.xbox.com then after you have registered it you can then select replace an accessory, select your console, and there will be an option to replace a headset.
  6. SN swiffty Win User

Mic issues.

I can hear my friends just fine. My problem seems to be party chat. I hoped into a party on the xbox app to see if my mic I was using was broken but that is not the case. It worked just fine, my friends could hear me and I could hear them, so I went back
    to my xbox one and started a party and invited my friend and well I could hear him and the game but he could not hear me. So I checked to see if I was muted and I was not, I even tried using an adapter and a diffrent controller and it still did not work. If
    you have any solutions in regards of my problem that would be great thank you for the time.
Thema:

Mic issues.

1. Mic issues. - Similar Threads - Mic issues

2. Discord and Xbox mic issues.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord and Xbox mic issues.: Hello, I am treating this post/issue as a tsb. Also generally an outreach to see if there is a known fix or is being fixed, or is even being payed attention to. Discord on xbox has had this issue...
  3. Issues with my mic

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with my mic: So I have a headset and a controller that I use separately normally but I want to use both my headset and controller but it is not working. If I have my controller connected I cannot talk but if I...
  4. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  5. Mic issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic issues.: Are there any current mic issues especially when utilizing call of duty. I can hear fine and just can't use my mic. I have the issue on both my xbox one and xbox s. I have tri 3 different turtle...
  6. how to fix mic issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to fix mic issue: so whenever i have game bar up people can hear me in party chat but when i close it and im am still in the party no one can hear me d2330474-faad-48d1-8579-0bbc715b10fb
  7. discord voice chat and in-game mic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    discord voice chat and in-game mic issue: when I'm using discord talking with friends my mic is not muted but when I play overwatch 2 and still in the voice channels that mic in game won't work and I have overwatch mic set to open I can't...
  8. Xbox game bar issue (mic only works when actively looking in game bar)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar issue (mic only works when actively looking in game bar): Every time I click off game bar to play a game my mic doesn't take any input, however it work as excepted while looking at xbox game bar. I have tried alot of different things such as updating...
  9. Mic issues on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mic issues on pc: Is anyone else’s mic stopping working after they click off of the Xbox game bar on pc? It works as long as I’m on the game bar but as soon as I click off the mic stops registering. I have...
  10. Mic issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic issues: Hi. Here’s my problem. Mic doesn’t output so I can’t chat. My settings are Samsung Smart tv + Xbox wireless headphones + Xbox controller. I don’t have console because I play through Xbox app...