Mic isnt working on r6

Discus and support Mic isnt working on r6 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been having a problem with this mic. It is 24000 Hz 1 channels 16 bit. Any fix? e3d5cba3-d54a-44f3-9ae8-3e9e13eb968d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fed fed, Apr 14, 2024.

1. fed fed
    fed fed Guest

Mic isnt working on r6

Been having a problem with this mic. It is 24000 Hz 1 channels 16 bit. Any fix?

:)

fed fed, Apr 14, 2024
  2. fed fed Win User

Mic isnt working on r6

It works on xbox pty chat but says im muted in game
  3. ak1mb0 stab306 Win User

My mic isnt working

it didnt work thanks for replying
  4. Asavino21 Win User

My mic isnt working

5. JESS429-38640744-B34 Win User

Audio Through The Controller Keeps Stopping

Same here, and my mic stopped working too...

I tryed it on a new controller and it isnt working...
  6. LiamMontgomery Win User

Fortnite - Microphone Won't Work

Hey, instead of this problem only happening in fortnite, my the xbox isnt picking up any sound but has been working fine for several months. My mic monitering is working like always, it relays sound back to me of its too loud, but the xbox isnt sensing
    any audio at all from the mic.
Thema:

Mic isnt working on r6

1. Mic isnt working on r6 - Similar Threads - Mic isnt working

2. My mic isnt working on one of my accounts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My mic isnt working on one of my accounts: When i log into my main account to go in party when playing my mic doesn't work but i can hear perfectly fine, but when i log into my other account and use party chat while in game the mic works...
  3. My back panel mic isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My back panel mic isnt working: I have a question so i hope someone can help me. So normaly i use my front panel for my headset but my front panel doesnt work anymore. So i wanted to use the back panel. but is does pick up my...
  4. Headset picking up audio but the mic isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset picking up audio but the mic isnt working: I have a Razer BlackShark V2 X gaming headset, and I use Xbox game bar for parties but just today this started. I can hear just fine, YouTube, Xbox game bar, and all audio, but the mic stopped...
  5. Mic isnt working on Xbox gamebar or Xbox console companion app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Mic isnt working on Xbox gamebar or Xbox console companion app: Hello friends, Ive been having this on going issue where i can not get my mic to work on voice chat while on my PC. Ive looked up so many solutions and none have worked. When im on the xbox...
  6. Mic and headphone isnt loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic and headphone isnt loud: So I have a turtle beach headphone and mic, i forgot what it was called but it has a short mic. First off, iv'e been talking to people and they say when my headphones are on correctly that it is...
  7. My MIC isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My MIC isnt working: I had a headphone which broke and then i went to a shop and got it fixed. the audio is perfect and i can hear clearly but the mic isn't working. the jack used to have three rings on it but now...
  8. Mic isnt connecting to adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic isnt connecting to adapter: I just got an xbox wireless adapter for windows 10, but half the time i press the button the light on it doesnt flash, and even when it does it wont find my headphones. I have razer thresher for...
  9. Need help ,my mic isnt working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help ,my mic isnt working.: The headset is a Sony Mdr extra bass.i also connected some earbuds to the same controller and they worked. But why arent my headphones working. i can hear through them. im lost here can someone...
  10. My friend isnt hearing me, but my mic works

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend isnt hearing me, but my mic works: Me and my friend were trying to speak together in the xbox live party, but he cant hear me. I can hear him and the circle at my avatar is glowing up when im speaking. We set our xbox's (plural of...