Mic doesnt work w/ windows 10 app

Discus and support Mic doesnt work w/ windows 10 app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; streaming on windows with my mic plugged into my controller and controller plugged into xbox with usb and it wont get picked up on the app when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SweetTips135, Nov 11, 2017.

1. SweetTips135
    SweetTips135 Guest

streaming on windows with my mic plugged into my controller and controller plugged into xbox with usb and it wont get picked up on the app when i stream. Incan hear my party on my headset but on the stream.

:)

SweetTips135, Nov 11, 2017
  2. SigShady
    SigShady Guest
    No switch to game chat in Xbox App?

Hi there, using the Windows 10 Xbox app I can talk in Party chat fine however my mic doesnt work in game chat whether Im in a party or not. Is there a 'Switch to game chat' option Im unaware of?

SigShady, Nov 11, 2017
  3. ArkticAlejo7
    ArkticAlejo7 Guest
    Error app xbox 0x409 0x80070003 windows 10

Cant sign in Xbox app Windows 10 error 0x409 0x80070003

any help?

I try reinstalling the app but doesnt work

ArkticAlejo7, Nov 11, 2017
  4. ZdeněkKuchařík1 Win User

MIc doesnt work

yep setting work properly… On Teamspeak it works. I have the headset Zalman ZM-HPS200. I have tested also the set online mic test and it works. But on xbox win 10 app doesnt work. I have this headset a week.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Can't install Games from Game Pass

6. Ariel Acu Win User

Mic Not Working With Xbox App (Windows 10)

Hi SlugishHedgehog,

A network connectivity issue can affect you from communicating your friends when using the Xbox app on Windows 10. For us to isolate the issue, kindly launch the Xbox app, then check the Network status. Can you tell me the server connectivity and the NAT
    type showing on the app? Also, can you tell us any troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
  7. CapsuleTen78 Win User

Unable to launch games off Xbox (Beta)

Hello Fruggman, try logging put and logging back in, and uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, or restarting your pc.

If that doesnt work then try this:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-games-windows-10
  8. matteocapu Win User

Xbox App (Beta) Windows 10 Login doesnt work

The windows 10 reinstall option uninstall third party software so id like to avoid that for now...

So for a recap of the problem,This is the error in the Companion app:

[​IMG]

And this is the error in Xbox App, the Accedi (Login) button doesnt respond, i could click it a thousand times per second:

[​IMG]

So its obvious that the xbox live service cant connect and that is reflected in all the app that tries to use that.
Thema:

1. Mic doesnt work w/ windows 10 app - Similar Threads - Mic doesnt windows

2. Is there a way to completely mute background noise from my mic? Noise suppression doesnt work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to completely mute background noise from my mic? Noise suppression doesnt work.: My headset (wireless) picks up everything in my room even with the noise suppression on and its really annoying. I've tried updating the controller and changing all the settings on my xbox. I've...
  3. Astro A50 GEN 1 or 2 mic doesnt pick up my voice talking in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 GEN 1 or 2 mic doesnt pick up my voice talking in party chat: bought this wireless mic awhile back for the xbox one worked fine then come to get it connected to my xbox series x but it seems as though when everything is connected and the mic is fliped down...
  4. Why doesnt my xbox capture mic or ingame talking when recording?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesnt my xbox capture mic or ingame talking when recording?: When i try to record on my xbox it does not capture any voice recording either in party or in game chat. 5741fb8b-4fe6-4cf1-869c-6cac04a6f929
  5. My mic doesnt work in a party but I can hear my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    My mic doesnt work in a party but I can hear my friends: When i join a party, I can hear my friends but when I try to talk the circle around, my profile doesn't light up. I need help asap, please 8ff14164-8ff8-43fc-a9c5-eca8c781814d
  6. Mic doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesnt work: My mic doesnt work, i can hear people talk but i cant talk [img] 37cd9a55-664f-4a21-b59c-567bbfaf0d08
  7. Mic doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesnt work: My mic is not recognizing on xbox b9aecd9c-c25c-4a7b-a07e-62eb7e444498
  8. Vmoda boom pro mic mute doesnt mute the mic

in XboX Insiders
    Vmoda boom pro mic mute doesnt mute the mic: It doesnt matter which position the physical mic switch is on it will always pic up sound submitted by /u/awesom-01 [link] [comments]
  9. My new mic worked before but now it doesnt.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new mic worked before but now it doesnt.: I recently bought a pair of skullcandy riff over the ear headphones and they worked before but now the sound works but not the microphone and it works on my phone but not my pdp wired controller....
  10. Controller doesnt recognize mic is in unless i hold it a certain way or unplug and plug it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller doesnt recognize mic is in unless i hold it a certain way or unplug and plug it...: I recently bought a mic off amazon and it has worked flawlessly for about a week. All of the sudden it keeps disconnecting and i have to plug it back in and hold it in a certain way for be to use...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. mic does not work on xbox app pc