Mic delay in discord call on xbox series x

Discus and support Mic delay in discord call on xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Starting this past week, my friends on PC have said that my voice is delayed significantly enough to hinder our communication in competitive games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Glasgow1, Aug 16, 2023.

1. Mic delay in discord call on xbox series x

Starting this past week, my friends on PC have said that my voice is delayed significantly enough to hinder our communication in competitive games (around 2 seconds or more). Is there an issue with my accessories or is this a server/service issue with xbox/discord? And possible fixes for this?

:)

Michael Glasgow1, Aug 16, 2023
  2. Nik295 Win User

I have the same problem where it's literally like 10-20 second delay sometimes and it's really bad when play siege
  3. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Michael G,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

Please try following the below steps:

Check the Xbox Live Service status page to make sure there are no known issues that could be causing the delay.

Make sure your Xbox One is fully updated by going to "Settings" > "System" > "Updates."

Check your network connection to make sure you have a strong and stable connection.

Try resetting your Xbox One by going to "Settings" > "System" > "Console Info & Updates" > "Reset Console."

Check your microphone settings by going to "Settings" > "Devices & Accessories" > "Device Info" and make sure the microphone is selected as the input device.

Check the chat mixer settings by going to "Settings" > "Display & Sound" > "Volume" > "Party Chat Output" and make sure the chat mixer is set to "Headset."

If none of these steps work, you may want to try a different headset or microphone. If you are still having issues, you may want to contact Xbox support for further assistance.

Good Luck
    Regards
  4. Michael Glasgow1 Win User

Yeah, i tried them all and nothing fixed the issue. I haven’t seen a fix anywhere either.
  5. mydefposse Win User

I am getting the same issue, tried all the above suggestions and doesn't help
  6. Andrew Murtiff Win User

The issue has nothing to do with settings or connection issues. It’s just discord on console. Y’all really need to fix this. Please.
Thema:

1. Mic delay in discord call on xbox series x - Similar Threads - Mic delay discord

2. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  3. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  4. My mic isn't working in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    My mic isn't working in party chat: My mic is unmuted, it says I'm united in the party, and my headset mic is on under audio and music. It's a new headset so it can't be hardware issues. In the party, my profile looks a little...
  5. How to speak into my mic without having to hold it in my mouth

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to speak into my mic without having to hold it in my mouth: I bought this spirit fire bundle pack and when I talk I have to hold the mic in my mouth in other for players and other people to hear me 5be9e550-76b9-4002-b752-e0e806b26796
  6. My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk: My stealth 600 gen 2 max wireless headphone i cant use my mic it wont let me talk im on the controller Xbox accessory I’m looking trying to open up the volume. It keeps skipping past the volume to...
  7. Mic quality gets worse when i switch controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic quality gets worse when i switch controllers: when i switched to my white controller my friends in the party would mention that i would sound like a robot but when i switch to my black controller i sound perfectly fine can someone help...
  8. Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset mic broken , is this fixable: My mic has broken off my headset , is this repairable 1bffb11b-8023-4be7-9226-ee1bae3a007b
  9. my mic has a long delay when i want to talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    my mic has a long delay when i want to talk: my mic has a delay for around 1 minute and i hate it but i only got it on the new controller but my mic doesn't have the delay on my other controller. ca7f9a1d-a490-4248-87f8-2a8b7696e63f
  10. Xbox One Mic Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Mic Delay: Hi everyone! I was wondering if I could get some help. It could be because of my internet, but I just wanna make sure. When I use the mic (Astro A50 and/or Regular Xbox One mic), I get a huge...