Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

Discus and support Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED.... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired 53cd3738-db76-4f63-b6a6-b1fdb67dce37 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GFORCECHARGER, Mar 12, 2024.

1. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

Mic can't talk. On new. Series. X. Wireless. Or wired

:)

GFORCECHARGER, Mar 12, 2024
  2. TX Hustler98 Win User

Xbox One Chat Headset Mic Not Working.

So this also happened to me with the factory mic ( can hear but can't talk) so I just bought some turtle beaches, and still I can't talk, can someone please help :(
  3. FKxKreed Win User

Official 360 wired headset keeps cutting out

All of those wired mics constantly have problems best you can get is wireless, preferabbly a turtle beach
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED. BOTH. CAN'T. TALK. THE WIRELESS. I. CAN. HERE. BUT CAN'T TALK

Hi GFORCECHARGER, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, run the audio setup tool.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Volume & audio output.

Select the Audio setup option under Advanced.

Highlight the audio setup option you wish to use and then press the A button to begin the audio test.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/troubleshoot-sound
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED. BOTH. CAN'T. TALK. THE WIRELESS. I. CAN. HERE. BUT CAN'T TALK

Hi GFORCECHARGER, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, run the audio setup tool.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Volume & audio output.

Select the Audio setup option under Advanced.

Highlight the audio setup option you wish to use and then press the A button to begin the audio test.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/display-sound/troubleshoot-sound
  6. ZACTHESTUD2341 Win User

Party chat not working properly.

It was with his and it didn't work on mine but on his. I also bought a new mic and I used my other controller and the result was still the same. My Turtle Beach is also wireless so the chat adapter wasn't used.
Thema:

Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED....

1. Mic. can't talk. So. BOUGHT. 3. A WIRELESS. & NEW. TURTLE BEACH WIRED.... - Similar Threads - Mic can't talk

2. Says I have a mic when streaming to laptop. Can't talk in party chat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I have a mic when streaming to laptop. Can't talk in party chat.: Hi, I was just getting done contacting customer support. They didn't have a fix for this issue and they suggested that I make a post here because the devs will fix this issue. So when I start...
  3. Xbox One mic can hear but can't talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One mic can hear but can't talk: Hey , I have been having major problem . My Xbox one headset allows me to hear my friends but they cannot hear me. I have gone through all basic troubleshooting multiple times already. These step...
  4. Xbox One Mic Works, but can't talk nor hear anyone while playing ESO.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Mic Works, but can't talk nor hear anyone while playing ESO.: So I had bought an Xbox One headset on Ebay, yeah I know its risky business on buying stuff on Ebay. But my Mic was working perfectly fine for the past four days of the purchase. Suddenly it began...
  5. my suspension has been lifted but still can't talk in a party or ingame with my mic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my suspension has been lifted but still can't talk in a party or ingame with my mic.: I have looked at every possible setting option and already did a full shutdown and waited a few minutes to restart it and still nothing. I know my mic works as the mute button lights up and can...
  6. windows 10 adapter with xbox one controller and mic, can't use mic to talk to people.

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows 10 adapter with xbox one controller and mic, can't use mic to talk to people.: As the title says, for some reason my mic does not work whenever I try to talk to others. I can hear audio just fine but I can't talk to others, I am 100% sure my mic is not muted. Does anyone...
  7. Can't Talk Xbox One Mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Talk Xbox One Mic: Well yesterday i seemed to get the problem that all sorts of other people are having. I'm able to hear through my mic and it even registers as being plugged in, but I'm unable to talk to anyone....
  8. Can't talk thru my mic using stereo adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't talk thru my mic using stereo adapter: I have 3 Xbox one controllers, two of which are your standard black, and one of those special forces controllers in blue. i recently have not been able to chat using my headset which is the...
  9. Xbox One Mic Can Hear, but Can't Talk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Mic Can Hear, but Can't Talk?: Hey everyone. For the past week my mic seems to be broken. My mic was the default mic that you get when you first bought Xbox One. I am able to hear my friends perfectly fine, but the problem is...
  10. Can't talk through stock mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't talk through stock mic: Just got my one today. I tried talking through the stock but it won't go through. I can hear my friends but they can't hear me. I tried resetting the console, plugging it back in and just...