Mic Buzzing but only other people in the party can hear it, I can't.

Discus and support Mic Buzzing but only other people in the party can hear it, I can't. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am in need of desperate help. I have a pair of Turtle beach 50X's and for me everything works fine and sound quality is perfect but for everyone else... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AngryJoey705376, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Mic Buzzing but only other people in the party can hear it, I can't.

I am in need of desperate help. I have a pair of Turtle beach 50X's and for me everything works fine and sound quality is perfect but for everyone else in my party they keep saying that all they can hear is a buzzing noise coming from my mic and I don't
    know why. I tried lowering the mic monitoring and the headset volume itself and all combinations of the two but i just can't figure it out. Can somebady please help me.

:)

AngryJoey705376, Oct 11, 2017
  2. JAIDENJCG
    JAIDENJCG Guest
    ive got a wired controller and when i put my mic in people in my party can hear a buzzing sound

ive got a wired controller and when i put my mic in people in my party can hear a buzzing sound and this is a new headset and new wired controller

JAIDENJCG, Oct 11, 2017
  3. FISHY W1SHY
    FISHY W1SHY Guest
    Xbox app is broken

My friends only hear a buzzing noise when I join the party from my pc and it’s mega annoying. Your probably thinking it’s my mic or my pc but no discord works perfectly and so do other apps so definitely not my mic or pc. This needs a fix and quick.

FISHY W1SHY, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Mic Buzzing but only other people in the party can hear it, I can't.

More than likely caused by a poor connection somewhere.

An earth loop can also cause a buzzing on a mic.

Paraffin Alien, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

More than likely caused by a poor connection somewhere.

An earth loop can also cause a buzzing on a mic.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Head set

My headset only works in party chat. When I'm playing other games I can see that people are talking but I can't hear them and they can't hear me. It only works in party chat.
  7. lacrosseking101 Win User

People in my parties say my XBox One mic is making "static" noises

When my mic is plugged in everyone says they hear a loud buzz but I dont hear anything, then when I unplug my mic I hear the buzz through my tv speakers but only while playing destiny
  8. CoreyHenderson1 Win User

Cannot Hear Voice Chat

Unfortunately, none of these answers fixed this for me. Update though: looks like I can hear everything the other people in my Fortnite party is saying, they just can’t hear me. The weirder thing is, when I squad up with randos, the mic works just fine.
    I can hear them and they can hear me. Again, same thing when I’m in an Xbox Live party. The only thing that doesnt work is my mic when I’m in a regular Fortnite party (not in an Xbox Live party).
  9. Krinjax Win User

How many find this disturbing or ever noticed this?

Funny thing... If you're in a party, but you switch the mic settings to "Play through both", being the speakers and the headset, you can hear the people in the Lobby as well as the people in your Party; thing is, the people in the Lobby still can't hear
    you. Also, in some games it actually does show that you have a mic, but are in a party, namely Halo.
Thema:

1. Mic Buzzing but only other people in the party can hear it, I can't. - Similar Threads - Mic Buzzing party

2. Xbox Party Mic Won't Stop Buzzing on Windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Party Mic Won't Stop Buzzing on Windows 10: Hi, I'm having an issue with my mic outputting audio constantly. Friends identify the sound as similar to a fan or just excess background noise, if that's helpful at all. I've seen previous...
  3. Nvidia Geforce experience recording - Mic background noise/loud buzzing cause and fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nvidia Geforce experience recording - Mic background noise/loud buzzing cause and fix?: While my mic is on my game recordings have this loud sort of humming or buzzing sound, and I've struggled to figure out a cause much less a solution. I don't think it's an issue with my hardware...
  4. Mic making a buzzing noise?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic making a buzzing noise?: Its a standard first party controller, came with the Xbox, and Its powered by 2 AA batteries. Im using a mic adapter that I just got like today, as of posting this. Its not like overpowering but...
  5. Friends on Xbox Console hear buzzing coming from my PC mic when using Xbox party chat.

in XBoX on Windows
    Friends on Xbox Console hear buzzing coming from my PC mic when using Xbox party chat.: Although I play games predominantly on my PC, I have many friends who play on Xbox console. Because of this, the most convenient way to communicate while we play cross-platform games together is...
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Monitoring Buzzing Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Monitoring Buzzing Noise: Hi all, I got the new Xbox Wireless Headset at launch, and after some tweaks to the EQ settings (lower the bass) I'm really happy with them. I just have one problem, the mic monitoring is...
  7. Mic Makes Loud Buzzing Noise

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic Makes Loud Buzzing Noise: So I use the Xbox Taskbar Manager to talk to my friends but they say that whenever I'm in the party it makes a loud buzzing noise, any fixes? I did see a guide on how to fix this but it was...
  8. Xbox cross-platform party chat mic buzzing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox cross-platform party chat mic buzzing: I started playing some games with friends on Xbox while I'm on pc like gears of war 4 but recently my mic has started to have constant static in the background. This is in the party chat but...
  9. ive got a wired controller and when i put my mic in people in my party can hear a buzzing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    ive got a wired controller and when i put my mic in people in my party can hear a buzzing sound: ive got a wired controller and when i put my mic in people in my party can hear a buzzing sound and this is a new headset and new wired controller 7bfe32a8-ba20-4d8e-b9e1-917291c6c029
  10. When I am party with my friends the mic makes a humming / buzzing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I am party with my friends the mic makes a humming / buzzing sound: I have the basic headset that comes with the XBOX ONE, and whenever I have my mic not muted it hums/ buzzes. I have pulled it in and out, blew down the port to try and dislodge any dust inside. I...