Mic Buzzing but only other people in the party can hear it, I can't.

Discus and support Mic Buzzing but only other people in the party can hear it, I can't. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am in need of desperate help. I have a pair of Turtle beach 50X's and for me everything works fine and sound quality is perfect but for everyone else... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AngryJoey705376, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Mic Buzzing but only other people in the party can hear it, I can't.

I am in need of desperate help. I have a pair of Turtle beach 50X's and for me everything works fine and sound quality is perfect but for everyone else in my party they keep saying that all they can hear is a buzzing noise coming from my mic and I don't
    know why. I tried lowering the mic monitoring and the headset volume itself and all combinations of the two but i just can't figure it out. Can somebady please help me.

:)

AngryJoey705376, Oct 11, 2017
  2. JAIDENJCG
    JAIDENJCG Guest
    ive got a wired controller and when i put my mic in people in my party can hear a buzzing sound

ive got a wired controller and when i put my mic in people in my party can hear a buzzing sound and this is a new headset and new wired controller

JAIDENJCG, Oct 11, 2017
  3. FISHY W1SHY
    FISHY W1SHY Guest
    Xbox app is broken

My friends only hear a buzzing noise when I join the party from my pc and it’s mega annoying. Your probably thinking it’s my mic or my pc but no discord works perfectly and so do other apps so definitely not my mic or pc. This needs a fix and quick.

FISHY W1SHY, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Mic Buzzing but only other people in the party can hear it, I can't.

More than likely caused by a poor connection somewhere.

An earth loop can also cause a buzzing on a mic.

Paraffin Alien, Oct 20, 2017
  5. Paraffin Alien Win User

More than likely caused by a poor connection somewhere.

An earth loop can also cause a buzzing on a mic.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

Head set

My headset only works in party chat. When I'm playing other games I can see that people are talking but I can't hear them and they can't hear me. It only works in party chat.
  7. lacrosseking101 Win User

People in my parties say my XBox One mic is making "static" noises

When my mic is plugged in everyone says they hear a loud buzz but I dont hear anything, then when I unplug my mic I hear the buzz through my tv speakers but only while playing destiny
  8. CoreyHenderson1 Win User

Cannot Hear Voice Chat

Unfortunately, none of these answers fixed this for me. Update though: looks like I can hear everything the other people in my Fortnite party is saying, they just can’t hear me. The weirder thing is, when I squad up with randos, the mic works just fine.
    I can hear them and they can hear me. Again, same thing when I’m in an Xbox Live party. The only thing that doesnt work is my mic when I’m in a regular Fortnite party (not in an Xbox Live party).
  9. Krinjax Win User

How many find this disturbing or ever noticed this?

Funny thing... If you're in a party, but you switch the mic settings to "Play through both", being the speakers and the headset, you can hear the people in the Lobby as well as the people in your Party; thing is, the people in the Lobby still can't hear
    you. Also, in some games it actually does show that you have a mic, but are in a party, namely Halo.
Thema:

1. Mic Buzzing but only other people in the party can hear it, I can't. - Similar Threads - Mic Buzzing party

2. Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach mic stuck on 1 channel 16 bit 24000Hz when plugged into Xbox controller...: All of my drivers are up to date. I was having an issue with discord not detecting my mic so I ran a test on it and the levels were appearing just not in discord. I gave up on it, then went to...
  3. Mic Sometimes works with Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Sometimes works with Xbox: I am using the Xbox app (On my Laptop), Xbox S, External Mic (USB), and Headset. A friend got this to work, but he is unavailable to help. (I Brought Mic from him he had no issues) I'm having...
  4. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  5. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  6. Mic isnt working on r6

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic isnt working on r6: Been having a problem with this mic. It is 24000 Hz 1 channels 16 bit. Any fix? e3d5cba3-d54a-44f3-9ae8-3e9e13eb968d
  7. Xbox mic port

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox mic port: My headset was working fine until today when I plug it in it is loose this seems to be a problem when I plug it into another controller it works fine and I don't know how to fix it I've tried...
  8. Mic buzz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic buzz: So i have put my headset into another controller and it works fine but when its plugged into my elite 2 controller it buzzes and makes an irritating noise only i can hear on my end people in my...
  9. Xbox Console Companion App Windows 10 Mic Buzz

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App Windows 10 Mic Buzz: I play Call of duty: Modern Warfare with my friends on xbox (me being on pc) there is no discord app on xbox so we communicate through a party on the companion app and for some reason my mic has...
  10. Mic buzz only with new controller, and only when wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic buzz only with new controller, and only when wireless: Hi there, As the title suggests, I have a buzzing sound coming from my mic, but only with a brand new Xbox One controller, and only when connected wirelessly. I have the original Xbox One, so it...