Mi Halo The Master Collection no pasa del boton de star[My Halo The Master Collection does...

Discus and support Mi Halo The Master Collection no pasa del boton de star[My Halo The Master Collection does... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Buenas tardes, el dia ayer mi Halo The Master Collection no pasa del boton de star, solo funciona en modo Offline (osea desconecto el cable de red),... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LuisBriones4, Aug 4, 2020.

1. LuisBriones4
    LuisBriones4 Guest

Mi Halo The Master Collection no pasa del boton de star[My Halo The Master Collection does...

Buenas tardes, el dia ayer mi Halo The Master Collection no pasa del boton de star, solo funciona en modo Offline (osea desconecto el cable de red), llame a Microsoft y se hizo unas cambios en las configuraciones como elimiar mi perfil borrar cache, restaurar
    de fabrica la consola, desinstale el juego y lo volvi a instalar, elimine los datos guardades hasta el reserva que son 4 gb, y sigue sin funcionar, el juego funciona solo con otro perfil o con el perfil anterior pero offline, en el de soporte no me pudo dar
    solucion, alquien de este medio sabra como solucionarlo.

Se los agradeceria mucho

[Translation - Good afternoon, yesterday my Halo The Master Collection does not go beyond the star button, it only works in Offline mode (I mean I disconnect the network cable), call Microsoft and made some changes to the settings such as delete
    my profile, clear cache, factory restore the console, uninstall the game and reinstalled it, delete the saved data up to the reservation which is 4 gb, and still does not work, the game works only with another profile or with the previous profile but offline,
    in the support could not give me a solution, someone who knows how to solve it.

I would thank you a lot]

:)

LuisBriones4, Aug 4, 2020
    1 person likes this.
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: