Mi control de x box one no enciendwe [Mod Translation - My Xbox One controller does not...

Discus and support Mi control de x box one no enciendwe [Mod Translation - My Xbox One controller does not... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Compre un control de xbox one nuevoa la hora decolocarle las baterias no encendio ni tampoco conectado a la luz tiene un par dedias pero no lo habia... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by isis montserratandrade, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Mi control de x box one no enciendwe [Mod Translation - My Xbox One controller does not...

Compre un control de xbox one nuevoa la hora decolocarle las baterias no encendio ni tampoco conectado a la luz tiene un par dedias pero no lo habia notado

[Mod Translation - Buy a new xbox one control when relocating the batteries did not turn on or connected to the light has a couple of days but I had not noticed]

:)

isis montserratandrade, Mar 4, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Mi control de x box one no enciendwe [Mod Translation - My Xbox One controller does not turn on]

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with your controller not turning on.

If you have already taken the liberty of using the troubleshooting techniques provided in the article that covers

Wireless Controller Solution
    , then your best bet would be returning to the retailer, and seeing if you can get it exchanged there.

If this is out of the questions, only other option, as you mentioned that you recently got your controller, you can

Request an Xbox controller replacement.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. GamerKgN18 Win User

Remplaso De control Xbox tiempo de Solicitud [Mod Translation-Xbox Control replacement Request time]

Me Comunique Por Una Llamada y si es una orden de remplaso de mi control xbox one

[Mod Translation-Call me for a call and if it is a replacement order from my xbox one control]
  4. JayDelgado Win User

los controles de xbox one serán compatibles con scarlett [Translation - Xbox One controls will be compatible with Scarlett]

Me gusta el hecho de que podamos usar los controles de Xbox one en Scarlett.

[Mod Translation - I like the fact that we can use the Xbox one controls in Scarlett.]
  5. cuno tatehuaqi Win User

No.puedo canjear un código [Translate] I can't redeem a code

No puedo cangear mi codigo de x box live

[Edit - Translation] - I can't redeem my xbox live code
  6. PauloRodríguez Tapi Win User

Control Edición Limitada PUBG en PC [Translation - Control Limited edition PUBG on PC]

Hola de nuevo, tengo solo una pregunta más y es ¿Puedo conectar mis otros 2 controles de Xbox 360 mediante el adaptador para los mismos, y esto al mismo tiempo de conectar el control de Xbox One mediante Bluetooth y poder JUGAR con los 3 al mismo tiempo
    sin que de algun tipo de error con las conexiones de los controles?

Y gracias Alpha Soulneed y XBF Chris J por responder todas mis dudas.

Translate: Hello again, I have just one more question and is can I connect my other 2 Xbox 360 controls using the adapter for them, and this at the same time to connect the control of Xbox One via Bluetooth and play with the 3 at the same tiemposin
    that some type of ER With the control connections?

And thank you Alpha Soulneed and XBF Chris J for answering all my doubts.
Thema:

Mi control de x box one no enciendwe [Mod Translation - My Xbox One controller does not...

1. Mi control de x box one no enciendwe [Mod Translation - My Xbox One controller does not... - Similar Threads - control box enciendwe

2. Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller has Stick Drift out of the box.: Ordered a controller with a customized shell through Design Lab to play games on PC a few weeks ago, and it arrived with the right stick having bad drift at all times. Warranty is still up and I...
  3. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I...
  4. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  5. Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...: Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out 01dbdd14-14d7-4c88-ba09-2f4ffb889a64
  6. Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I am struggling with connecting the360 wireless x box controller to my Lenovo Yoga pc...: Device name Lenovo Processor 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1335U 1.30 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.73 GB usable) Device ID CFEA32CE-B35A-4D52-93AC-5E5CE0BF27F5 Product ID...
  7. I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it...: I bought an Elite Series 2 controller and it came without paddles, on the box it says it includes paddles. What I can do? a4e8ce38-c7d5-46d5-bd93-f2a984c28027
  8. New X box controller is drifting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New X box controller is drifting: Day two of three brand new Xbox one X controllers are having stick drift problems. Any suggestions or recommendations to fix the problem? All 3 brand new controllers have exact issue of stick...
  9. X box Series X controller grid buttons are not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box Series X controller grid buttons are not working: My little brother has a series x and i use his controller for some games on my pc. recently when i tried paying halo reach his controller buttons were registering ( dpad, a, x, y, b, lb, rb) he...
  10. X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've...: X BOX S 2nd controller paired but wont work as second controller for multiplayer. I've fully updated my controllers already still dose nothing but allow me to press big x....