MGS HD COLLECTION

Discus and support MGS HD COLLECTION in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! What's wrong with MGS HD collection? I can't understand this situation, and both company ( Microsoft and Konami) still think that's ok. I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Эмиль Нуртдинов, Nov 2, 2023.

1. MGS HD COLLECTION

Hello! What's wrong with MGS HD collection? I can't understand this situation, and both company ( Microsoft and Konami) still think that's ok. I'm already buy this game, and then Konami delete this game. Some problems with license, and promises about bring back game to gamers. And I'm talking about game in library, not in store, I'm already buy this product! And what we have here? We have NEW collection for BIGGER price, they begin selling this games AGAIN, so there no problem with license anymore... and what?? where is already mine HD collection? Why I can't install it? What's problem? they promise to fix that problem two years ago, and now I must buy it - that's solution?? I think it's very very disgraceful for both companies, total disrespect to gamers who buying products in their systems

:)

Эмиль Нуртдинов, Nov 2, 2023
  2. SickboyWPG Win User

What did I just watch?

I just can't wait for MGS HD Collection and the Silent Hill HD Collection.
  3. Lactos292 Win User

What Games Are You Hoping Santa Will Bring You Christmas Day? :0p

Dark Souls

Rocksmith

MGS HD Collection
  4. Mark Sherwood Win User

Metal Gear Looks A Bit Pants

HD Collection is pretty good! I finished up MGS Liberty on the HD collection. Well worth the price and there doesn't seem to be any problems with the port, unlike other HD collections *looks at Silent Hill HD*
  5. ReckZzY Win User

Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes

Finally a MGS game for xbox, not counting HD collection. I'm siked for this.
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Xbox Deals

I think I have owned the HD collections aside from Hitman. I have had MGS HD and DmC HD and Silent Hill HD. Now whilst I wont approve of the quality of SH HD I can say that DmC and MGS were pretty good. A great deal none the less :)
Thema:

MGS HD COLLECTION

1. MGS HD COLLECTION - Similar Threads - MGS COLLECTION

2. MGS 2 HD is keep freezing on my Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    MGS 2 HD is keep freezing on my Xbox Series X: I have been playing MGS HD collection(DISC version) for about a year now and haven't gotten any problem until yesterday. MGS 2 now starts to freeze/crash randomly whenever I try to enter a new...
  3. Mgs hd collection download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mgs hd collection download: Good evening, I downloaded the mgs hd collection on my Xbox one x about 4 years ago. I then sold my console shortly after. The mgs hd collection cannot be bought due to licensing I believe. I...
  4. MGS Peace Walker cd on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    MGS Peace Walker cd on Xbox One S: Hi everybody! I have a phisical Copy of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection,i can't play MGS PW ,my Xbox suggests to check the backward compatibility games' list.Thank you for your help...
  5. Problem with quick resume and MGS V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with quick resume and MGS V: When I recover a Metal Gear 5 game with quick resume the controller stops working. It only happens with this game. Anyone else with this problem? Thanks. f7e0b76b-538d-46e6-901c-ee25473f794e
  6. MGS Pearce Walker HD not being able to save (xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS Pearce Walker HD not being able to save (xbox one): Hello everyone I would like to know if anyone else is having the same problem or does anyone have a fix for this problem ? I have a physical copy of Metal gear solid HD collection and i have...
  7. No option to gift mgs peace walker?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No option to gift mgs peace walker?: I was trying to gift it to my buddy but there's no gift option. Any ideas? 5fbc346f-4f12-4ee3-9237-2bdf1cec882f
  8. MGS V graphics issue since October update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS V graphics issue since October update: [img] I was playing MGS V on my XBox One X Monday and Tuesday with no problems. My XBox automatically updated Wednesday morning at 5:32am, and when I got home from work Wednesday, my game...
  9. Cannot share save files between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot share save files between MGS HD Edition (Digital) and MGS HD Collection (retail): Thanks to Game Pass, I have access to MGS 2&3 on my console. The thing is, i already owned the disks for the collection and have saved games with them. The problem is, after installing the Game...
  10. MGS: Phantom Pain saving issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGS: Phantom Pain saving issues: Hi everyone! I've bought a week ago the MGS:phantom pain for my xbox one. At first the game was alright but after i made a little progress from the game the game just stopped saving,even if it...