Meu controle sem fio está com o botão defeituoso, os suportes da Microsoft não estão...

Discus and support Meu controle sem fio está com o botão defeituoso, os suportes da Microsoft não estão... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [Title translation-My wireless controller is with the faulty button, the Microsoft brackets are not working!] Microsoft, Microsoft! Toma jeito! Vocês... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by manubenicio, Oct 17, 2019.

1. manubenicio
    manubenicio Guest

Meu controle sem fio está com o botão defeituoso, os suportes da Microsoft não estão...

[Title translation-My wireless controller is with the faulty button, the Microsoft brackets are not working!]

Microsoft, Microsoft! Toma jeito! Vocês estão dificultando ao máximo o nosso acesso reparação de controle sem fio de Xbox one! Tentei contato por call centet, mas não existe! Tentei pelo site, mas o mesmo da erro! Vou entrar na justiça! Guardei as cópias
    das minhas tentativas de contatos e prints da tela!

[Translation-Microsoft, Microsoft! It's good! You are making the most of our access to Xbox one wireless controller repair! I tried contact by call Centet, but there is no! I tried for the site, but the same of the error! I'm going into justice!
    I saved the copies of my attempts at contacts and prints from the screen!]

:)

manubenicio, Oct 17, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: