Mettrema xboxonex principal [Edit - Translation] - Main xboxonex Mettrema

Discus and support Mettrema xboxonex principal [Edit - Translation] - Main xboxonex Mettrema in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Comment changer de xbox principale sans internet [Edit - Translation] - How to change main xbox without internet 465a8c1c-0510-4ea8-bbc9-6dc4463c3f09 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carliito80, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Carliito80
    Carliito80 Guest

Comment changer de xbox principale sans internet

[Edit - Translation] -

How to change main xbox without internet

:)

Carliito80, Jan 21, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Do you mean your Home Xbox setting? If so, there is no way to change that without an internet connection. I suggest using a mobile hotspot if you have one available, or taking your console to a friends house
    to use their internet.

Hope this helps!
  3. jiasheng_song Win User

games shutting down in XBOX ONE X

My xboxones used to be what your xboxonex did
  4. MrZZH98 Win User

XBOX ONE X每次使用手柄开机后,手柄无法与主机连接

我的xboxonex也是一 的情况
  5. lukemiller79 Win User

Can't change my privacy setting (especially the one that can allow you to join club on xbox)!

cant change my privacy on xboxonex on account privacy online to adult
  6. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

XboxOneX

Hey there, AlvinCoolen

Welcome

With most, if not all E error messages, you will generally need to send your Xbox into repair. You can try unplugging everything from the console and leaving it for around 30 seconds. Then try plugging everything back into the console and see if it springs
    to life again. While doing this, please ensure there is nothing connected to the Xbox Console that could effect its bootup process (e.g. USB Drive).

If this does not work, please head to the service request page here: https://support.microsoft.com/devices

If you have bought it from a shop (e.g. Game), then please take it back and explain to them the problem and they should sort you out with a new Xbox console.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Thema:

1. Mettrema xboxonex principal [Edit - Translation] - Main xboxonex Mettrema - Similar Threads - Mettrema xboxonex principal

2. Please help, my XboxOneX will not establish internet connection inside 360 emulation to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my XboxOneX will not establish internet connection inside 360 emulation to...: OK this has already been posted dozens of times. And trust me I have gone thru each and every single thread with no joy. My problem is every Xbox360 game asks me to download a profile, then takes...
  3. XboxoneX

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxoneX: Hello, my name is Elizabeth. My XboxoneS is not working. It says no connection. Please help. 7e6c1ac8-aec0-41e5-9969-8382851facec
  4. XboxOneX Blank Screen / unable to log in / Games won't start

in XBoX on Consoles
    XboxOneX Blank Screen / unable to log in / Games won't start: At least once a day i encounter anyone of the following problems when i start the console up, a black screen (Hard Reset to fix), Can't log into my profile (Hard Reset to fix) or games just don't...
  5. Is my Xboxonex console bricked for good?

in XboX Insiders
    Is my Xboxonex console bricked for good?: Or will I be able to update it offline eventually? I joined the insiders program and tried it out for an hour or so. Thought it wasn't for me so I immediately opted out. Upon exiting the app...
  6. XboxOneX gearshifter compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XboxOneX gearshifter compatibility: Hoping someone can help me with a compatibility question for a Xmas present. Lucky kid wants and Xbox one X with a gearshift box. Was looking at Logitech G Gaming Driving Force Shifter –...
  7. New XboxOneX going on 5 months still not functioning.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New XboxOneX going on 5 months still not functioning.: Bought a new special edition xbox one x in Nov of 2018. worked for 1 hr then crashed, multiple issues. Sent back as it came to me and 2.5 weeks later i received it back, console only wrapped in...
  8. xboxonex has no sound?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xboxonex has no sound?: I have no sound on my xboxonex. 4326c0c1-cbe3-4712-ba53-7227b88e3ec7
  9. DOLBY ATMOS ON XBOXONEX NO IN GAME SOUND ON SUPPORTED GAMES!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DOLBY ATMOS ON XBOXONEX NO IN GAME SOUND ON SUPPORTED GAMES!!!: since the February update till now even with the recent update on March no change or fix I have no in game sound on supported Dolby ATMOS games everything was working fine befor February. I have...
  10. gear of war 4 xboxoneX disconnessione involontaria[gear of war 4 xboxoneX involuntary...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gear of war 4 xboxoneX disconnessione involontaria[gear of war 4 xboxoneX involuntary...: Ciao Durante i deatmatch a squadre di Gear Of War4 capita spesso, molto spesso che nel momento prima dello schieramento, ho una uscita involontaria dalla partita subendo 1/2 ora di penalit prima...