Metro Last Light Season pass Problem

Discus and support Metro Last Light Season pass Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so this [MOD REMOVED] download decided to steal $15.99 of my money today (January 1, 2014), and it says I still have to pay for the content when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Monocle 799, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Metro Last Light Season pass Problem

Okay so this [MOD REMOVED] download decided to steal $15.99 of my money today (January 1, 2014), and it says I still have to pay for the content when I downloaded the season pass IN THE GAME LIKE IT SAID TO DO. What the absolute
    [MOD REMOVED], fix this.

:)

The Monocle 799, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Metro Last light Season Pass info

"A season pass is available now, which gives players an early opportunity to put money down the four different DLC pieces rolling out this summer. The Faction Pack and Chronicles Pack are new

single-player expansions
    , the Tower Pack appears to be a challenge mission, and the Developer Pack enables unspecified exploration tools. The season pass also awards a new shotgun that can unleash six shells at once.

The
    Metro: Last Light
    season pass can be purchased for $14.99 (1200 Microsoft points) on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, or Steam. PlayStation Plus subscribers can save 25 percent through June 4. The first DLC, the Faction Pack, arrives next month."

Metro: Last Light Season Pass Available, First DLC In June

IngameInstincts, Jan 1, 2014
  3. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    Metro: Last Light

New DLC was announced earlier.

The Faction Pack and the Chronicles Pack include new single-player gameplay that "expands" the story.

The Faction Pack, will be released in June 2013.

The Tower Pack includes a solo challenge designed for Metro veterans.

The Developer Pack gives "creative players some interesting tools with which to explore the world of Metro...".

Metro: Last Light's Season Pass 1200 Microsoft Points is out now: Metro: Last Light

Season Pass gives all DLC at discounted price and additional semi-automatic shotgun rifle.

Source: Metro: Last Light DLC announced

The1337gamer, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Metro Last Light Season pass Problem