Metro 2033 Redux Download

Discus and support Metro 2033 Redux Download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My digital download for metro 2033 gets to 8.5 percent and won't go any further, I've tried everything they have told me in the help section and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nick o u 812, Jun 18, 2020.

1. nick o u 812
    nick o u 812 Guest

My digital download for metro 2033 gets to 8.5 percent and won't go any further, I've tried everything they have told me in the help section and my internet is totally fine as i have just dowloaded world war Z from game pass. I got it with metro exodus anyone
    got any suggestions? Cheers Nick

:)

nick o u 812, Jun 18, 2020
  2. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Metro Exodus

You would get Metro Exodus and Metro Redux 2033. The DLC for Metro 2033 is included in the Redux version on the Xbox One.
  3. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Metro 'Redux' confirmed

4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

some third-person shooter similar to gears?

I have friends that are huge Gears fans and they also love the Metro series. So I would recommend to try Metro 2033 Redux, Metro Last Light Redux, and Metro Exodus.
  5. alexteam27 Win User

Recommend something EASY

Try metro 2033 redux it's a very good games
  6. hydr0holic Win User

Metro Redux Disk getting stuck on Chapter 1 loading screen

Just returned to Gamestop for digital copy of Metro 2033/LastLight Redux. Seems it's happening on PS4 as well.
Thema:

1. Metro 2033 Redux Download - Similar Threads - Metro 2033 Redux

2. Wheeler Dealer (Metro 2033 redux) achievement not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wheeler Dealer (Metro 2033 redux) achievement not working: I've completed the requirement to get this achievement multiple times, this last time I even recorded everything to prove I've met the requirements and nothing has happened. It's the last...
  3. Cannot download Metro Redux 2033 digital copy (stop at 683MB)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Metro Redux 2033 digital copy (stop at 683MB): Hi, I bought a physical copy of Metro Exodus on Xbox One that came with Metro Redux 2033 digital copy (in Australia). I redeemed the digital copy of Metro Redux 2033 using code without any...
  4. FPS Drop on Metro 2033 Game Pass PC Version

in XBoX on Windows
    FPS Drop on Metro 2033 Game Pass PC Version: Hi there, I have a big issues with Metro 2033 Redux. If I play it via Epic I have 144fps in game. If I play it with Xbox Game Pass Beta APP it will run with 11 fps, not more. How can I solve that...
  5. Metro 2033 crashes immediately

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro 2033 crashes immediately: i recently downloaded metro 2033 redux one PC and tried to play it today and as soon as it starts launching it crashes out. anyone else have this issue? maybe it just bad timing with all the...
  6. Fullscreen issue on Metro 2033 Redux (via Game pass on PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fullscreen issue on Metro 2033 Redux (via Game pass on PC): So I'm attempting to run Metro 2033 redux on my dell gtx 1050ti laptop (native 4k screen) after installing it via game pass (windows store) and when I run it at 1920x1080, it remains in windowed...
  7. Metro 2033 redux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro 2033 redux: I just purchased Metro 2033 and on chapter 2 the game's character is not moving so I cannot move forward. I bought it as a download and Microsoft support is basically nonexistent. Please help!...
  8. Metro Exodus Pre Oder Bonus: Free Metro 2033 code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus Pre Oder Bonus: Free Metro 2033 code?: I pre ordered Metro Exodus, but as of now I have not received the code for Metro 2033 that was included in the pre order. When should I get that? fe816e20-49fe-4559-8f2e-3a3f4248d3c5
  9. My xbox game (Metro 2033 Redux) will always resume installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox game (Metro 2033 Redux) will always resume installing: As i am a Member of Xbox Game Pass i installed the game when it said ''Ready to Start'' trying to launch it, will always crash in the loading screen (right after you start it) uninstalled it it it...
  10. Problemas com o Metro 2033 Redux no Capitulo 6 D6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com o Metro 2033 Redux no Capitulo 6 D6: estou com problema no metro 2033 redux ele trava o jogo toda vez que ele vai carregar o capitulo 6 D6 ele trava fica fazendo um barulho e fecha o jogo sozinho eu abro o jogo e acontece a mesma...