Metal sonic dlc not showing in game

Discus and support Metal sonic dlc not showing in game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all I have purchased the dlc metal sonic and outrun for my sons sons all star racing game on xbox one, but the metal sonic character is not showing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by biponbhakri, Apr 3, 2020.

1. biponbhakri
    biponbhakri Guest

Hi all

I have purchased the dlc metal sonic and outrun for my sons sons all star racing game on xbox one, but the metal sonic character is not showing in the available.list of characters nor is the additional outrun circuit.

Dlc.downloaded as per console message, said it was installed and game was on, but nothing showed up and i did exit and restart game 3-4 times , but to no effect.

Any help will be great

Thanks

:)

biponbhakri, Apr 3, 2020
  2. ThomasWay211991 Win User

Tommy's last suggestion

I already have sonic racing transformed on Xbox 360 version and it only has 24 characters except metal sonic dlc that I don't have download Metal Sonic dlc yet cause I don't have money to download Metal Sonic dlc. So thanks.
  3. SailormoonGirl6 Win User

Hi I do have the Sonic All Stars Racing XBox 360 Game. I love this game, its been a long time. I do have the DLC for Metal Sonic and two stages with Outrun.

I check to see if its working on my system. The DLC its ok.

Its best to play the game... Win some stages.. To unlock hidden Stages.

Win some new characters to unlock the hidden metal Sonic.

Once you win a few time advance to other stages, the DLC tracks will be located in the bottom of the track list. The more you play the more stages will come in. this game have alot of hidden stages. more to unlock.

I went back to my game.. I still have to unlock more stages and characters. This game is full of fun..
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

I look around a bit to see if I can help you out with this and the only thing that I found was this advice,

"You unlock new characters by progressing in the game and collecting stars. At some point there will be a path that you need to unlock with stars that also contains metal sonic. Don’t remember exactly where that was though"

Therefore, it seems that you have the DLC Metal Sonic character loaded up and ready, but you just have to progress further into the game to unlock him.

Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/99wuhk/sonic_racing_help/
  5. MochaMaiden Win User

Sonic Adventure DX Upgrade Achievement issues-Achievements not Unlocking

Wow, I just noticed the dates on these posts. I didn't realize this issue was so old. I'm having this issue as well. I just got "The Perfect Adventurer" last night, but "Metal Sonic" won't unlock for me. I've re downloaded both the main game and the DLC
    as well as played a few levels in Trials as Metal Sonic, but nothing. I logged a ticket with Sega, but they suggested I contact Microsoft about this issue. Anyone had any luck with this?
  6. PhilMarck Win User

Sonic The Fighters (2012)

Dr. Eggman and Metal Sonic will be playable in this new Sonic The Fighters release.
Thema:

1. Metal sonic dlc not showing in game - Similar Threads - Metal sonic dlc

2. usb wireless dongle metal shield fell off!

in XBoX on Consoles
    usb wireless dongle metal shield fell off!: Help! I have a Microsoft wireless desktop 850 and the metal part of the usb dongle came off and got stuck in the USB port. I was able to get it out but how do I put it back on the dongle without...
  3. Can’t stream metal gear rising on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t stream metal gear rising on xbox: I’m trying to stream metal gear rising for some friends on my Xbox via twitch for fun but I’ve noticed I’m not able to do that. Is there any way for me to get around this, for example contacting...
  4. Metal Gear Rising Revengeance won’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Rising Revengeance won’t install: Hi, I purchased Metal Gear Rising Revengeance on the Microsoft store about a year or so ago and enjoyed the game then put it down for a while, then when I tried to boot it up again the other day...
  5. Help with xbox one and metal gear solid 5,TPP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with xbox one and metal gear solid 5,TPP: Hi, i am an older person that likes games. I have an xbox one, it is hooked up to wifi/ internet. We live in country, so internet is sketchy at best. So I've never played games online etc. Our...
  6. Metal Gear Solid V does not recognize my Xbox 360 hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid V does not recognize my Xbox 360 hard drive: I bought the game metal gear solid 5 on Xbox live, but when I start it, a message appears saying that there is no hard drive, so I wanted to know how to solve this...
  7. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: So, I wanted to buy the HD collection of Metal Gear on my Xbox Series X digitally, but it’s apparently not available due to licensing issues. When will it be back?...
  8. XOX1TB makes dong/ring/metal sound like it hits sometimes

in XboX Insiders
    XOX1TB makes dong/ring/metal sound like it hits sometimes: Hello my xbox one x makes some dong noise can you help me out? I can send you videos. It’s internal, I’ve had last update and it didn’t do anything. submitted by /u/Rare-Confusion1789 [link]...
  9. metal gear solid hd collection physical copy for xbox 360 not working on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    metal gear solid hd collection physical copy for xbox 360 not working on xbox one: When I insert either disk I get a message that says the game is not playable and to check the list of backwards compatible games. I thought that even though the metal gear games were pulled due to...
  10. "Episode Metal" won't appear on Sonic 4 Episode 2 on the Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Episode Metal" won't appear on Sonic 4 Episode 2 on the Xbox One: I have both Sonic 4 Episodes 1 and 2, and unlocked "Episode Metal" on the Xbox 360 in the past. They were not uploaded to the Cloud. I cannot get it to unlock in Sonic 4: Episode 2, despite me...